Thread: [CoEd 05-2007 w03] Stella Hayward  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[CoEd 05-2007 w03] Stella Hayward

CoEd of the Week - May 2007 Week 3

School: Rice University, Houston, Texas.

Major: Visual Arts.

1. What part of a guy do you study first?
    Whenever I notice an attractive guy, I always check out the expression on his face when he thinks no one is watching. It's usually the best indicator of his genuine personality. I like to keep watching for a few minutes and pick up on little details, like the books he's carrying or what he orders at a coffeehouse.

2. What's the party scene like at your school?
    Rice has a residential college system instead of a Greek system, so most of the parties are thrown by members of the individual colleges. They can get pretty big. One of the biggest party traditions is the Night of Decadence, which is known for its lack of costume attire. This year the theme was "NODical adventure, a salute to seamen": I had a ton of fun undressing for my lingerie sailor's outfit!

3. What are some of your favorite things?
    I love sex in the summer. It's sexy to turn off the air conditioning and get hot and sweaty in the heat of the moment every once and a while. I also like wearing sexy underwear. Knowing that I look fantastic under my clothes, even if no one else can see, makes me feel awesome all day. Cats are pretty much the most adorable creatures in the world, and they all love me. And who doesn't love good wine?

Final Exam: What is your special talent?
    I have a special gift for writing sex columns. I write one for the school newspaper now, but I've also been blogging for a couple years.

:help:

2. Liked by 3 users: Jud Porter, sak33, wa1rus

Images
    Wow !
    It had been a while since the last time I saw such a nice body
    Too bad she doesn't... seem too comfortable in the pictures. Maybe her face looks better otherwise....
    THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ALIPARR!!!
    Good... Bad... I'm the guy with tha gun...