Viper Uploader v1.0
Released January 10th, 2016
The Viper Uploader is a tool through which you can upload image galleries to an image host and upload zip packages containing those images to a file-host.
Note: The Viper Uploader restarts at version v1.0 with this release.
- image upload concurrency
- extensive template system
- drag and drop functionality
- configurable thumbnail sizes
- bbcode, html and direct link output
- supports 2 regular image hosts (imgbox, imagebam)
- supports 5 file hosts (datafile, fboom, keep2share, rapidgator, uploaded)
- supports 7 affiliate image hosts (img.yt, chronos, imgmaid, coreimg, imgcandy, imgtrex, imgchili)
Download: Viper Uploader v1.0
VirusTotal: View Report
What's new in v1.0?
- various bugfixes and minor improvements
Usage instructions (Image Host Uploading)
1) click options and fill in your login details for the image host of your choosing
2) drag and drop a folder with images inside the application
3) select the image host you would like to upload to from the drop-down menu
4) select the job(s) you just added and click upload
5) once a job reached 100% double click the job and copy/paste the code you're shown inside a post
Usage instructions (File Host Uploading)
1) click [Options] > [Preferences] > [Upload Settings]
2) click "Edit Template" next to the "Body" checkbox
3) insert #fileDownload# where you want the download link to appear, click save
4) tick the box "Upload zip to file host"
5) click [Main Settings], select your file host and insert username and password
6) click [Save], add a new job, select your desired file host and click upload
1) remove any previous versions of the Viper Uploader
2) download the Viper Uploader v1.3b from the link provided
3) extract the contents of the archive somewhere
4) open the ViperUploader.exe file