Page 7 of 33 << First ... 5678917 ... Last >>

Thread: Approved Hosts & Banned Hosts  

Images

Re: Approved Hosts & Banned Hosts

In TurboImageHost.com official thread (https://vipergirls.to/threads/479867...fficial-Thread) I said to bOOmy to share with me some example of that pop ad with URL of ad but he never sent it to me!

If somebody can share it with me we can fix this problem with ad network, we already working on it but we can`t see that ad!

I hope that you can unban our host because we will fix it 100%!

Thanks.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TimgH View Post
    In TurboImageHost.com official thread (https://vipergirls.to/threads/479867...fficial-Thread) I said to bOOmy to share with me some example of that pop ad with URL of ad but he never sent it to me!

If somebody can share it with me we can fix this problem with ad network, we already working on it but we can`t see that ad!

I hope that you can unban our host because we will fix it 100%!

Thanks.
    Shortly after you read my comment in the TIH thread the extortion popup disappeared. I therefore concluded you knew about the popup and pulled it. That still doesn't eliminate all the other popups. I have done further testing and found that every time I click on a thumbnail a popup opens. It can be closed, but it becomes a major irritant to have to continually do it. I've also found that another page tries to open where any posts with thumbnails are. I have to click the back button to get back to the page with the thumbnails. Again this is a major irritant when I have to check several posts and thumbnails in a day.

I understand the need to have advertisers so that you can raise revenue to continue operating your site and you do have multiple advertisers on each page when a picture is opened. To have a popup open though every time anyone clicks on an image and then have another page try to open on the thumbnail page shows a lack of appreciation for those that use your host.

At one time TIH was a good, reliable, stable host with very few popups which stopped after opening a few images. Now the host gives the impression of not caring about users. With an attitude like that what would prevent you from again getting an advertiser that has extortion popups?

If you are really interested in what the experience is like for those using your site then use a computer that is not signed into your system and start opening images.

3. Liked by 1 user: dave55uk

Images

Well, I can`t see that ad but I try to fix it with ad providers and also all time I try to tune it to just pay servers and to get best possible service for visitors and trust me it is not easy last few years.

You said that every time when you click on thumbnail popup opens but I set maximum 3 pop ads in 24h...

Can you now again check how it working? I try to optimize it to be better for visitors...

Thanks.

Images

Thank you for the effort put into improving the ad situation. The ban is lifted. Please regularly check your ads in the future.

Images

Great, thank you.

Images

Hey folks

Is anyone else having issues with some pixhost images not loading. Have problems from multiple sites. Here is an example.

https://vipergirls.to/threads/448942...0px-May-9-2019

Weird thing is, some pixhost pages are fine, others don't load at all.

Just wanting to confirm it ain't just my lousy PC.

8. Liked by 1 user: Xray12

Images

Quote Originally Posted by pervmann2000 View Post
    so there's no host now whoom can handle the big herge pics now huh?
    Ask Petter to provide smaller images. Joking aside, imx.to can handle huge images, up to 10 MB each I believe.
    If in doubt, 'better call Mike'
    Do not count your apples until they are hatched

Images

TurboImageHost.com = 20MB per image

Images

...Can you now again check how it working? I try to optimize it to be better for visitors...

Thanks.
    I gave it a try and following is the result.

I went to a thread where the images were hosted on Turbo. I clicked on an image and it opened ok. There was a popup that was easily closed. The ads in the image were easily closed. However on the page where the thread was another page loaded. This is the URL:

https://trk.securesmrt-dt.com/c/1fbb...88683&aff_sub=

I clicked the back button on my browser and another page loaded. The URL is:

https://bl.mature-hits.net/landings/...c-05ad9b057bec

I clicked the back button a few more times and the page alternated between those two URLs. I rapidly clicked the back button and got several different pages. I never could get back to the thread that I was viewing. The only way out of this never ending page loading was to close the tab where the thread was that I was viewing.

Your image host is still not working properly and in my opinion it is useless for anyone that wants to view images.

Images

Browser? Chrome? Ad now must open in new tab/page and not on page with thumbnails and I can`t understand why you still have it, why for you ads-pop loading over page with thumbs...

Images

Browser? Chrome? Ad now must open in new tab/page and not on page with thumbnails and I can`t understand why you still have it, why for you ads-pop loading over page with thumbs...
    I checked your host twice yesterday. The first time was in the morning (my time). I was still get ad pages loading on the VG page with no end to them. I stopped after that test in case you were still working on the ad problems. I checked your host again in the evening (my time). That time I got 2 pops on the image page and that was all. I'm also happy to say that there were no more ad pages loading on the VG page. I hope your problems are solved now and stay that way.

Images

Well, I hope that it now good, I sent few messages to ad providers and look like they fixed it...

Thanks.

15. Liked by 1 user: bOOmy

Images

Everyone seems to fail in mentioning the constant redirects and pop-ups that IMX.to has to offer and with ad blockers in use. Perhaps they should be added to the banned list, they're the worst of them all.

17. Liked by 1 user: cutnzs

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Xray12 View Post
    Everyone seems to fail in mentioning the constant redirects and pop-ups that IMX.to has to offer and with ad blockers in use. Perhaps they should be added to the banned list, they're the worst of them all.
    The imx pops are annoying, but they can be killed before they fully load and after opening about a dozen pictures the pops stop completely.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmy View Post
    The imx pops are annoying, but they can be killed before they fully load and after opening about a dozen pictures the pops stop completely.
    Indeed the IMX pop-ups can be killed before they fully load but they are quick; and go away after a while as stated. The redirects to other pages is unacceptable; resulting in clearing cookies and caches on a daily basis because of it, and having to start all over from square one with the pop-ups is less than desirable.

20. Liked by 1 user: cutnzs

Page 7 of 33 << First ... 5678917 ... Last >>