Page 5 of 33 << First ... 3456715 ... Last >>

Thread: Approved Hosts & Banned Hosts  

Images

Re: Approved Hosts & Banned Hosts

Quote Originally Posted by hate View Post
    filefox

Got this with a bunch of german and NL ips so far.
    Thank you for your report. Suggesting people to turn off those services is not acceptable. Please report back in a day or two if they still prevent those users from downloading. If so, the host gets a ban.

2. Liked by 1 user: vitaminf

Elite Member
    Images

Hi everyone!
    Tell me, please, on katfile policy not has changed? I will be glad to see it in the list of available. Thanks.

Images

Please put imgblaze.net in the banned list. It is full of viruses and trojans and won't open to the photo without multiple clicks.

5. Liked by 1 user: Faulkner

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Tell me, please, on katfile policy not has changed? I will be glad to see it in the list of available. Thanks.
    If so, do let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmy View Post
    Please put imgblaze.net in the banned list. It is full of viruses and trojans and won't open to the photo without multiple clicks.
    The host has been banned as well as imgtaxi.pw

7. Liked by 2 users: bOOmy, Faulkner

Elite Member
    Images

I open links to it, even using vpn.
    In any case, there were no complaints from users who download files from these links on other sites.

Images

I open links to it, even using vpn.
    In any case, there were no complaints from users who download files from these links on other sites.
    Your IP is blacklisted. Please disconnect your vpn, proxy and try again

That IP is owned and not ever used to access katfile. In other words, they are banning entire IP ranges rather than single problematic IP addresses. Adding a captcha for range banned IP's would be an acceptable solution.

10. Liked by 1 user: vitaminf

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Your IP is blacklisted. Please disconnect your vpn, proxy and try again

That IP is owned and not ever used to access katfile. In other words, they are banning entire IP ranges rather than single problematic IP addresses. Adding a captcha for range banned IP's would be an acceptable solution.
    Maybe I said it wrong.
    I can download from katfile without problems. Complaints from other users have not been reported who uses my links.
    In this and thought that it is possible to remove the ban from katfile

Images

Maybe I said it wrong.
    I can download from katfile without problems. Complaints from other users have not been reported who uses my links.
    In this and thought that it is possible to remove the ban from katfile
    I get that message with any katfile link as recently as a few minutes ago. As long as it there, the ban won't be lifted.

13. Liked by 1 user: vitaminf

Images

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion. I think we all agree that we need different/new file/image host from time to time. It's bit frustrating for uploaders to keep changing their host every time and upload the same data to a different host(s). Can we please whitelist https://mirrored.io as an approved mirror creator site to upload files to multiple hosts at the same time and use the link accordingly?

In my opinion, this would solve a lot of time for the up- to keep shifting their data from one host to another.

Also, mirrored.io already includes most of the approved hosts. Therefore, it shouldn't be a trouble for the administration to allow those link, I suppose?

Also, we are in the process of adding image hosts and more video hosts for the convenience of our users. So every uploader can up- to multiple sites using one site.

You can also request for your preferred host to be added to the list if it isn't there already.

Kindly share your suggestion and I hope you will take my suggestion into consideration and approve mirrored.io.

Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Kind Regards,

Images

The issue is that mirrored.io is not the target download link as such.
    You could still use mirrored.io, if it works like mirrored.to then it should be easy enough to copy and paste the links to multiple hosts that you have chosen into a post - ones that are not explicitly banned at VG. The benefit is that you give the downloader a choice of hosts, and, if one set of host links go down, others are still available in the post.
    Anyway, just my 2 cents worth if V rejects your request.

Images

You can add a mirror provider in addition to any of the allowed hosts here but not as a replacement of.

Mirror file hosts alone won't be allowed for the simple reason they mask the original link and require a gateway (mirror host) to see it - if you can see it all. Assume the mirror host goes down; all mirror posts are dead. Whereas if K2S goes down, posts may have backup links to RG for example.

And it certainly does not help your website redirects into an advertisement the moment it loads.

17. Liked by 1 user: vitaminf

Images

Quote Originally Posted by pevets View Post
    The issue is that mirrored.io is not the target download link as such.
    You could still use mirrored.io, if it works like mirrored.to then it should be easy enough to copy and paste the links to multiple hosts that you have chosen into a post - ones that are not explicitly banned at VG. The benefit is that you give the downloader a choice of hosts, and, if one set of host links go down, others are still available in the post.
    Anyway, just my 2 cents worth if V rejects your request.
    Hello pevets,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the website. We will definitely work on your points. Mirrored.io will be upgrading on a monthly basis and new sites will be added to the list including image and video hosts. It actually works pretty much the same way as mirrored.to. Infact, we have more websites list than mirrored.to.

You can add a mirror provider in addition to any of the allowed hosts here but not as a replacement of.

Mirror file hosts alone won't be allowed for the simple reason they mask the original link and require a gateway (mirror host) to see it - if you can see it all. Assume the mirror host goes down; all mirror posts are dead. Whereas if K2S goes down, posts may have backup links to RG for example.

And it certainly does not help your website redirects into an advertisement the moment it loads.
    Hello V,

Appreciate your input on this. Our intention was never to replace any approved hosts here. We simply wanted to share a one stop place to upload files to multiple hosts at one time and use the same. However, we completely understand your point.

Also, the site does not redirect on loading, it opens a new separate tab which redirects and that can be closed by the user without moving from the site.

We appreciate your points and will work on improving the website accordingly. Thank you for your time and feedback.

19. Liked by 1 user: vitaminf

Images

Request filespace.com to be banned.

It requires you to disable your ad blocker to use for free or upgrade to premium to keep your ad-block active.

"It's time to pay for your Sins."
    Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams

21. Liked by 1 user: vitaminf

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    Request filespace.com to be banned.

It requires you to disable your ad blocker to use for free or upgrade to premium to keep your ad-block active.
    Thank you for your report. I can confirm. The host has been banned.

23. Liked by 1 user: vitaminf

Images

Thank you for your report. I can confirm. The host has been banned.
    Dear Admin,
    Verystream.com is allow ?
    I don't find it at banned list

Page 5 of 33 << First ... 3456715 ... Last >>