Thread: Just-Nude - Masha - 7 May 07 - 54x Download Images 

Elite Member
    Images

Just-Nude - Masha - 7 May 07 - 54x

2000x3008px

2. Thanked by 5 users: danzang, Nemesirs, r0cks, TheShadow, va9ra

Images
    very many thanks JD...i've never seen this set before...and i have seen most !!!!!

Dunno what is wrong with foto.radikal.ru though...it seems to be a real crappy imagehost

greets - mike =)).

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Any chance of reposting using diff system?
    Last edited by mike=)).; 9th May 2007 at 21:38.

Elite Member
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mike=)).
    very many thanks JD...i've never seen this set before...and i have seen most !!!!!

Dunno what is wrong with foto.radikal.ru though...it seems to be a real crappy imagehost

greets - mike =)).

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Any chance of reposting using diff system?
    Thanks Mike. I use IIIUploader, and when the images are too large for imagevenue, it uploads to foto.radikal.ru. If I can find an image uploader that will upload to a different host, one that can handle files over 1.5MB, I'll be glad to switch. I tried using shareavenue, and it didn't work for me.

Images
    you could try using megarotic for the full file...

Her photographer, Georg Shoes always has these huge files, and it seems the webmaster used no compression whatsoever. Usually the photos are slightly compressed. As there is much detail in the background, they turned out even larger.....

I may be meeting Georg and Masha in 8 weeks. Hope so

- mike =)).