Images

Elite Prospect
    Images

Private Member
    Images
    I like her as a blond.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Is it me, or does she kinda look like Mandy Moore? Thanks for the great posts.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scarnbot View Post
    Is it me, or does she kinda look like Mandy Moore? Thanks for the great posts.
    Way hotter than Mandy Moore!!!!!

Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

Images

Talking Jade Motorsports Interview!!

Can you imagine it is so hard to get a hold of Tracy Nova, considering that she always has her phone attached to her hands. We were lucky enough to have the opportunity to get to know Tracy Nova. She describes herself as drunk, happy, and dangerous. The drunk and happy you may have seen yourself if you caught her at a club or go-go dancing. Now, the dangerous part is left to be discovered on individual basis. The number of times you hear “New Message!” coming from her Sidekick, and the amount of phone calls she receives is outstanding [it's annoying at first]. On top of that, she spends hours upon hours checking her email & myspace on a daily basis. It makes one really wonder, what is it about Tracy Nova that makes her highly wanted?

JADE: Let’s start this off easy, take a moment and introduce yourself.
    TN: Hi my name is Tracy Nova from Orlando, Florida.

JADE: What is your opinion on this whole modeling thing?
    TN: To me, modeling is a serious thing. Since I’m a full time model, and this is what I do for a living. I take it very seriously, a lot of people think that it is fun and easy and that you can do whatever the hell you want. Actually, it is very stressful and there’s a lot of pressure behind it. It is a great experience, and I have a lot of fun doing it!

JADE: What other work have you done?
    TN: Besides import modeling, I’ve done fashion shows with Royal Mindset, Seemless, Cockstar, Capristan Swimwear, and Pin Up Girl clothing with Coffin Cases. I have been in a few commercials and independent movies. In print you can fine me in FHM, Modified, Slick Magazine from Ireland, RIX Magazine, Axis Magazine, and an upcoming Super Street. On the net you can find me on Playboy, Babe Blvd, and Mac & Bumble. I currently am an HIN Tour model and a UWC ring card girl. Then for fun, I enjoy go-go dancing on the side!

JADE: You shot on our pool table, you handled yourself well with all the sticks & balls. What you do with your friends for fun?
    TN: Hahaha… shooting pool? I rather pretend to play, than really play. I do enjoy traveling. I want to go to Japan next because of their culture, and the people there are so cute and funny. Video games, one of my favorites is Super Mario on the old NES, racing games at the arcade, and Halo 2 bitches! I like to go out and party, hard! So if you come out with me, you better bring a second liver because I’ll out-drink you.

JADE: Don't you know I'm a doctor! I have livers waiting, let's play! What type of music do you listen to? Better yet…I’m going to name a few songs, tell us what you think about these songs.
    TN: Alright, lets see how this goes, I’m a little scared.

JADE: Bizzare Love Triangle by New Order. Any time for guys, and do you have a type?
    TN: How’s that song go? I’ve never heard of that song, but a bizarre love triangle sounds interesting. And yes, I have time only for my guy friends. I can’t handle all the guys that I meet. There’s too many and they are always demanding my time. Don’t they understand that there’s a line! They have to take a number and wait their turn. Gosh! Hmm….my type…I mainly go for guys with dark hair, well dressed or with style, have similar things in common with me…like music, going out, an interest in cars and bikes, etc. Oh, and I like tattoos… not the stupid tribal muscle beach tattoos though. Sorry! And I like break dancers! Or at least someone who likes to dance.

JADE: Buy You a Drink by T-Pain. The best way for a guy to pick you up, or to make you melt?
    TN: Everytime I hear that song, it makes me giggle, because I always picture someone dancing to it… and he does it well too. But you could buy me a drink, Jack & Coke please… but that is definitely not the way to pick me up. Try making me laugh the first time I meet you… but yes, the guy would have to be cute.

JADE: I’m a Flirt by R. Kelly. Have you ever gone out of your way to pick up a guy?
    TN: I hate that song! A lot of people think that I’m a flirt, but I think I’m just a really nice person and people take it the wrong way… ASSHOLES! Yes, I have gone out of my way before...

JADE: Enough music, so we know you go-go dance but, do you believe in the theory that good dancers are good in bed?
    TN: YES! hehehehe…. :-D Enough said!

JADE: Let's talk men, who do you want to get your hands on?
    TN: How about women? Masuimi Max because she’s *sigh*… a dangerous sex kitten. I just wanna… uuuhhhh… oh my gosh! She makes me all hot and bothered. When I first met her, I was doing a Halloween Fashion Show in LA with Coffin Cases and she was one of the main girls. Well…we took a picture together along with another model, Mia Valerio…and she grabbed my ass! It was hot. I love her!

JADE: Wow, it's getting hot in here, I should take off all my clothes. What do you think about guys import modeling?
    TN: Huh? I think it would be hilarious at first, but after a while it’ll get really annoying. I rather see half-naked girls than half-naked guys. That’s just really disturbing. Heh.

JADE: What features do you get complimented most on?
    TN: Eyes, because they’re exotic looking. Nose…well, I just have the cutest little nose ever! & my butt! DUH! Why not?!

JADE: Have you ever used any of these features, or your feminine wiles to get something?
    TN: Of course I have, I’ve gotten out of tickets, received free stuff like: gifts, money, dinner, drinks, plane tickets, clothes and jewelry, going to events and fun places like theme parks! And sooo much more! Hehehe.

JADE: You can't be a happy all the time, what pisses you off?
    TN: People who are always in a bad mood. I think everyone should be happy. I’m always smiling, whether it’s from the inside or out. So everyone else should be too!

JADE: What are your plans for the future besides modeling?
    TN: I’d like to go back to school for criminal law. I’d like to live closer to my birthplace which is SIN CITY, or at least move to the west coast. Maybe one day start a family…who knows. Oh! And I’d like to have a show car, drift car, street bike, and a chopper bike.

JADE: If you had one wish?
    TN: I wish that I could never die, because there’s been multiple times where I’ve wanted to race or drift really fast but I couldn’t because I was afraid of killing myself. Teehee.

JADE: Any advice for upcoming girls?
    TN: You have to work really hard to get yourself out there, and sometimes you have to give everything away to get where you want, but everything will come back… plus more. And always keep in contact with everyone that you work with.

JADE: Any last words?
    TN: I’d like to say hi to Hieu, and I’d like to say thanks to the Jade Crew including Chad and Julius. And thanks to everyone who has helped me get to where I am today.
    Life is good....So are Asian beauties!

9. Liked by 2 users: goof_ball, sliphed

Elite Prospect
    Images

Images
    Nice she loses weight and has her body in peek form so what does she do? Cover up. Why do chubby and fat girls always want to be naked (Britney Spears) while the hot ones get in fantastic shape and cover up (Tracy, Tia Kai, Stephanie Ly)? DRAT!

Images
    As Mick Jagger might say......You can't always get what you want, Darklighter!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhisker View Post
    As Mick Jagger might say......You can't always get what you want, Darklighter!!!
    Believe me BW, there is no one that knows that better than I do.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Elite Prospect
    Images

Images
    ALRIGHT! Now we're talking! She musta heard me bitching before. Thanks again MUN!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last >>