Thread: My Friend's Ex-Girlfriend (89 photos, 3 sets)  

Sponsor
    Images

My Friend's Ex-Girlfriend (89 photos, 3 sets)

My friend gave me these photos allowing me to do whatever the heck I wanted to do with these. Long story short: the girl cheated on him with his best friend and got later eloped with said friend. You guys have helped me out over the years, it's time to pay you guys back.

Enjoy!

SET 1

2. Liked by 6 users: biohazard, elinurz, jonah41, myk13, NCPCDoc, pittchuu

Sponsor
    Images
    SET 2

4. Liked by 6 users: biohazard, elinurz, jonah41, myk13, NCPCDoc, pittchuu

Sponsor
    Images
    SET 3

6. Liked by 6 users: biohazard, elinurz, jonah41, myk13, NCPCDoc, pittchuu

Furax
    great post
    thx a lot

Images
    what can i say ...

... pwned

:H :H :H :H :H :H :H

thx 4 upping man ^^

MajorWanker
    You've got to wonder though.... what is the guy thinking? Say this gal discovers that he's had the pics put up on the internet. What's she going to do? Get upset for sure. Then she's going to go ahead and put the word out.... "me and bob, we were in love, or thought we were in love, I let him take some personal pictures, we eventually broke up, he acted like a two year old, almost a kind of blackmail, ladies, stay away from this guy".... near as I can see it, not a single woman who happens to be in his current social circle is going to want to have anything to do with him.

Sponsor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorWanker
    You've got to wonder though.... what is the guy thinking? Say this gal discovers that he's had the pics put up on the internet. What's she going to do? Get upset for sure. Then she's going to go ahead and put the word out.... "me and bob, we were in love, or thought we were in love, I let him take some personal pictures, we eventually broke up, he acted like a two year old, almost a kind of blackmail, ladies, stay away from this guy".... near as I can see it, not a single woman who happens to be in his current social circle is going to want to have anything to do with him.
    My friend went to the midwest back at the end of last summer for college to get his master's and his girlfriend (a.k.a. the girl in these photos) tagged along with him. Granted, most of us (including myself) thought that was a stupid idea since all of her friends and family lived here in Vegas, but it was her call -- and they've been dating since 2002 anyway. When they were out there, she ended up breaking up with him in October (about three months into their stay) with his best friend (who they lived with at the time). He moved out and a few weeks ago he found out the two got married.

I know he's posted the photos over on the message boards he visits at, but I'm going to admit the girl had it coming. He goes with him to the frickin midwest and breaks up with him to date his best friend out there instead. And then they get married. Pretty much a 4 year relationship ruined.

Granted, I would never do something this low -- but then again, I have some morals. But since the pictures are already floating around on the internet as it is, might as well put them up on here.

Images
    She sure does/did like to suck dick alot. :side: I noticed that was more featured than the fucking pictures. Good get tho... I wish I had photos of my friend's old ex... man she was smoking.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Images
    hmmm, looks like a nipple piercing gone bad

Tojo

NewEra
    nice set, not liking the hairy back end though