Michelle Rodriguez

Born
    July 12, 1978 in San Antonio, Texas, USA

Birth Name
    Mayte Michelle Rodriguez

Height
    5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Bio
    Mayte Michelle Rodr?guez was born on July 12, 1978 in San Antonio, Texas to Carmen Milady Pared Espinal, a housewife, and Rafael Rodr?guez Santiago, a U.S. Army solider. Known for tough-chick roles, Michelle is proof that there is a cross between beauty and brawn. Michelle always knew she was destined to become a star, she just didn't know how to get there. Michelle lived in San Antonio until the age of 8 when her parents divorced & moved to the Dominican Republic where she lived for two years before moving to Puerto Rico. At 11, Michelle's family relocated for the last time to Jersey City, New Jersey. Although she has been working since 1999 as an extra in such films as Summer of Sam (1999) and Cradle Will Rock (1999), it only took a magazine ad announcing an open casting call in New York for Michelle to decide to finally step into the spotlight. The role was the female lead, the movie was Girlfight (2000). Despite the lack of experience in film and boxing, Michelle auditioned, along with another 350 girls. After various trials inside an actual boxing ring and five arduous months of training in Brooklyn's Gleason's Gym, she was finally chosen to portray the role of Diana Guzman. As soon as the independent film began making the rounds at various film festivals, Michelle began gaining critical acclaim for her performance earning her awards like the Deauville Festival of American Cinema award for Best Actress and the Las Vegas Film Critics Society for Female Breakthrough performance. As Girlfight (2000) continued to gain notoriety with its September 2000 release, Michelle was already hard at work with films like 3 A.M. (2001), the blockbuster hit The Fast and the Furious (2001), and Resident Evil (2002). With Hollywood calling her name, the future for this feisty Jersey girl is as strong as the punches she throws.

Caitiff

Cool Michelle Rodriguez

ooh, always liked her.

Yojimbo
      as hot as they get.

DMG
      Nice girl.... thanx for the pix.

Sponsor
      Images
      world's hottest!! or at least close to it

Images
      After seeing her in Girlfight and Resident Evil, I'm scared she could kick my ass!

XeroX
      nice girl

Images
      mmm... very good looking

thx!

Johnny_Blaze
      She's a little on the mannish side, hehe :-X

yoda22
      nice - thx!

panhead4life
      abcde

Private Member
      Images

da1squad
      Great Pictures

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Snee, great set of pics!!! Thanks

Ruiner
      I think she is so hot, but in a way I don't know why. The tom-boy thing doesn't bother me.

da1squad
      MORE PLEASE!!

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... Last >>