Cast: Isa Mendez
Genres: Anal Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, Gaping Asshole
Video language: English

Isa Mendez is a gorgeous 21 year old, Cuban girl who is pretty new to the biz. I had the extreme pleasure of shooting her FIRST ANAL scene! She was pretty nervous before the shoot as she has never done this on camera before. She had done it in her personal life, but on camera can be totally different. Her ass is literally a work of art. It's just perfect. Se has a very fit body as she loves to surf. This Latina hottie starts to tease you by taking off her clothes and then spreads her ass cheeks and gapes her ass. She on all fours in a doggie position and spreads her ass cheeks with both hands. Now, I step in and lick her asshole, spit into it, and finger fuck her ass. I am getting her asshole ready for a furious ass pounding and gape session. I then pound her ass in Up & Over Doggie Anal and gape it to the max. I stick my dick in and out and she is loving this! Hear the gape farting and ass popping sounds as I stick my dick in and out of her gaping asshole! We then go to Reverse Cowgirl Anal and Cowgirl Anal. She is hopping up and down on my hard cock and she's taking it hard. I gape her asshole repeatedly by pulling back her legs and showing the wide gape! Then it's Cowgirl Anal with more ass fucking and gaping. We then move to Reverse Piledriver Anal where I lick her wide gape and pound her ass more and more. Just look at her facial reactions! Great camera angles as you can see right over my should and see the anal penetration and her face. I turn around to Piledriver and I continue to drill and gape her ass.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9401kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB