Release Year: 2016
Cast: Laurie Vargas
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Pussy Lick, Facesitting, Stocking, All Sex, Cum Eating, Milking, Slave
Video language: English

For me, the morning begins almost always the same. My mistress always wakes up dissatisfied and legs opens the door of my cell, where I sleep every night. But despite this, my mistress really cares about me. Even when she was unhappy, even if she does not forget that I need to eat breakfast. Scrambled eggs with bacon or scrambled eggs ..... no - she knows that the breakfast is very bad, it - but because it is not fit for me. She cares about me and my health, and therefore makes the best breakfast that she has - her ass. When I have enough it, and will wash well for a language - the owner becomes better. That's lunch - she was having sex with me, and so do not forget me to feed my same seed from your vagina. My landlady said that the male seed of a lot of proteins and proteins needed to strengthen the muscles and bones in the body. Closer to sleep she pampers me .... or rather not me, but my "friend" their divine pens, and even then she does not forget what I need and dinner. My dinner like a dinner, such as protein and nutritious .... Then she turns me on my cell, where I lay down and go to sleep with thoughts of his nurse.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20328kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB