Release Year: 2015
Studio: Playboy Plus
Cast: Brittney Shumaker
Genres: Amateurs, Art, Blonde, Busty, Clips, HD, Solo

Brittney Shumaker is your Cybergirl of the Month for July 2015, and she’s sensual in this set from photographer Holly Randall. All natural, with honey-brown hair, blue eyes and a luscious pair of full lips, Brittney isn’t afraid to put herself out there. In fact, she’s downright proud. “I think I bring a lot of fun to my photoshoots,” she says, unable to stifle a grin. “I’m not scared to show off who I am as a woman. As a Playboy model, I’m more than a beautiful body—really, anyone can have that. You guys need a girl who’ll keep you on your toes!” Slipping out of her bra and panties, Brittney parades around set in nothing but her stockings and heels. Suffice it to say that our Cybergirl of the Month knows exactly what you want. “To all the guys reading this, my advice is to take your time with a woman,” says Brittney. “Relationships shouldn’t feel like work, but you should some thought into the things you do together. I always say, I’d rather have a flower in my hair than a diamond on my finger!” Is she a gem or what? Lock it down with the knockout Brittney Shumaker

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.4 MB