Release Year: 2015
Studio: Houseoftaboo
Cast: Meg
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, string Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

She wrote begging about coming back in. She wished something that inspected her stamina and mental strength, her flexibility. Howdy JR, I'm interested in coming in again shortly and doing something fairly a bit more torturous. When I'm thinking of something more torturous, I'm thinking of something that tests my corporal make and limits. I like to stretch- I'd like to be strung up or spread in some way. I'll let you body out how to do that. Impact play is good, stamina is also good. I'd like to be physically somehow too, and maybe strung up and bound in some highly complicated way… it's all highly open ended, but this is what I'm thinking about. Truss me to things, make me stand with my hair expanded up to the ceiling, grab each one of my thumbs and toes! What I mean is, I'd like a highly hands-on torturing, if you don't mind, thanks! ;) From the moment she arrived to the moment she left Meg was kept bare and in sustained bondage -24 protracted hours. Even using the wc or licking required permission and observation. She learned how to barter for things she needed, like food or touch. At one point she broke down in heaving tears when met with the option of having an ejaculation versus no blanket for the night. She was literally ripped inbetween those 2 options. Or how her thirst drove her to slurp food she wouldn’t normally consume. Or when she broke down after learning she would have to listen to the sound of babies howling in her ears all night long. Or her urine... Meg’s mental and corporal stamina was tested.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:48:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.4 GB