Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alexis Crystal aka Anouk
Genres: Casting, Fail Sex
Video language: English

Mike (25 mins). When Mike walked in I thought he seemed a little nervous, but he appeared to relax as the casting interview progressed. He wanted to try modelling as he was tired of his current job. He seemed up for doing nude shoots as well as standard ones, so I decided to try my luck and I asked to see his body. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so when he removed his jeans he covered his cock with both hands, which made me smile. I approached him and told him I wanted to test him right there and then and he seemed to get the idea. I was on my knees in a flash and I began to suck on his still soft cock, trying to coax into life. After even my own amazing blowjob skills only managed to get him semi hard, I decided to let him lick my pussy to see if that would coax some life into his cock. He licked my pussy beautifully and I was desperate for some cock inside me now, but alas, his cock was still soft. After a few moments of him sitting over me and wanking his cock furiously, I decided that enough was enough and to bring an end to this unsatisfying casting. I threw the poor guy out, but I was still extremely horny and I need to pleasure myself before I went crazy with lust fever. My cameraman earned his wage by producing a big black dildo which I proceeded to use to bring myself to two amazing orgasms. Shame that guys cock wouldn't work though, let's hope the next casting goes better then this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:20
Video: 640x368, AVC (H.264), 841kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 187.5 MB