Thread: [brandibelle.com] Episode: "The Bet"  

Images

[brandibelle.com] Episode: "The Bet"

2007-03-13 | By: Brandi | Runtime: 11 min

Now im not much for gambling but when someone bets me that i cant do something when i absoulutely know that i can theres no way im backing down. My dushebag of a cameraman actually bet me that i couldnt make this guy cum in under 10 minutes...now maybe i could understand the bet if it was that i could only use my feet or maybe only jerk him off with my left hand or i dont know but this idiot actually bet that i couldnt get this guy off in under 10 minuets by ways a blowjob!!! Are you kidding me??!! I mean who gives a better bj than me..really...i mean really!!! so i didnt get this actual time it took but theres now way it took me over 10 minuets...come to think of it now though i do remember thinking he took longer than i expected he seemed very nervous about the camera and all...hmm maybe i shoudl check but im almost positive i got him off in under 10...uh oh....i guess i should check...hehe i hope i dont look stupid after all this shit talk...enjoy the blowjob!!

Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/20804232/bbdc31875.rar.html

BIG THX 2 luyisi 4 passwd!!!

If YOU like it, please click "Thank You" _O_ ^O^

2. Liked by 2 users: johnjacob123

Sponsor
    Images
    OMG... it all makes sense now... all I have to do is bet a chick that she can't get me off in 10 minutes and I'll get all the BJ"s I can handle!!!

Thanks for sharing dude... Brandi is one of my fav's!

*Edit*
    Although what I said above is still true (she is one of my fav's) this video leaves much to be desired. Not one of her better movies.

Either way... I still appreciate the post!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by El Fuego
    OMG... it all makes sense now... all I have to do is bet a chick that she can't get me off in 10 minutes and I'll get all the BJ"s I can handle!!!

Thanks for sharing dude... Brandi is one of my fav's!

*Edit*
    Although what I said above is still true (she is one of my fav's) this video leaves much to be desired. Not one of her better movies.

Either way... I still appreciate the post!
    yeah man ... its not her best ... but check the hardcore
    [brandibelle.com] threadS from me ^O^ ^O^ ^O^