Release Year: 2010
Studio: Intotheattic
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

22 year old Marina is Into The Attic on her eighth visit. If you like your bondage with lots of crying, humiliation and suffering this shoot is for you.
Things start out for Marina with a rope around her neck and standing in the center of the room wearing all of her clothes -a very tight pair of jeans, heels and a blouse. She has a small table next to her with two sizes of butt plugs. I have a little chat with her to discover why she wears her jeans so goddamn tight. After her smart-ass remark she's told to pull her pants down and reach for the plugs sitting on the small table just barely, if she chokes herself a little bit, just barely within reach. She's told to shove the big one in her cunt and the other one into her asshole --then pull her pants back up. That's when I grope her. Grope her buttocks right where that butt plug is and feel her up real hard. I mean, that's what someone wants when they wear jeans that tight, right? The distressed look on her face, the occasionally low grade moans and mindless shaking of her hands lets you know she really finds that butt plug heavingly uncomfortable. I give her a ball gag and tell her to gag herself, to buckle it in real tight. A flogger gets taken to her ass through her impossibly tight jeans. She's whipped and alternately groped right on her butt plug. That tight ass felt up. She's mad and uncomfortable all at the same time.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB