Release Year: 2016
Studio: AsianStreetMeat
Cast: Angelina
Genres: Asian, Thai, Shaved, Blowjob, All sex

My senile old neighbor was boasting about how sweet and subservient his fiancé was. He is retired and has somehow met this gorgeous girl fifty years younger than himself, and is going to marry her and take her back to the freezing north of Scandinavia. I doubt it. But I did want to meet her. Fucking hell she is fit. Lovely soft jiggly titties, a smooth clean shaven rear end, and nice small shoulders. For a small fee and no encouragement, Angelina quickly changed into a little skirt and stockings and let me film her being my subservient little fuck slave. All while her bumbling old boyfriend was out at the bar with his cronies. No wonder she agreed to marry him and go to the frozen north. She would be the best looking thing past reindeer and polar bears, and bound to make a fortune from a long queue of Nordic retirees. Either that or she would be a complete slut and get fucked free by everyone. In either case, so long as she is granted a visa, Angelina will soon be strutting around naked in the snow. So long as you have got a half stiff cock, Angelina is red hot on video, and as loyal as any tropical street slapper.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9264kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.2 GB