Release Year: 2010
Studio: Intotheattic
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

Nude, arms widen out crucifix style. Her neck, her upper chest, her legs and each quarter thereof is firmly bound; this babe can’t move. She is wearing a darksome gas blindfold. Three diminutive holes in the submissive of the veil is all this babe has to draw her air throughout. He breath is a task, this babe has to work to fill her lungs. The sound of her breathing is the solely thing u notice. The way this babe works for it. I come out and engulf her nipps into petite vacuum tubes, then her slit. She cries out when her muff, from one side to the next, is heaved into the clear love tunnel pump. And that babe proceeds to groan. She let us me know it is uncomfortable. I leave her there for awhile, the entire of her slit sucked into the clear vacuum pump whilst her nipps start to lactate within their respective clear vacuum cylinders. Her nipps have grown lengthy and engorged with the constant pressure. We can watch her inside her veil. Her eyes look around, her head. She blinks inside that world she’s in, with all of her almost any sensitive areas beneath constant attack. When I return I remove her slit pump and mount Mr. Handy in her cookie. When I leave her another time that babe tries to fuck it using her pelvis. When I bring the Hitachi back and place it on her wet crack this babe throws her head back and her breathing becomes far greater quantity labored. She groans constantly. She keeps humping Mr. Handy but with greater quantity urgency. She throws her pelvis out to meet the sex-toy. She desires to shove. Her nipps grow darker each minute from the pressure. With her head thrown back and her eyes slammed shut this babe ask approval to cum. I give it to her and just now remove the Hitachi. Instead, I place tape over the final of her breathing holes and walk away.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:06
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 741.8 MB