Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mira Cuckold
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Pussy Cleaning, Cum Eating
Video language: English

When I got home, my husband was waiting for me with a bottle of expensive red wine. He is very sweet and romantic, what a pity that it is zero in bed. He kisses me and caresses my body. He is confident that today will be engaged in sex with me .... But only after his hand is in my panties, but then my dear hubby with a surprised expression on his face realizes that in terms of sex it today already ahead. He feels at his hand after touching my crotch a strange substance that is not similar to the women's release. It was only after a moment, he finally bitterly to himself realizes that the horns on his head - he clearly to the face. I laugh at him and tell him the whole truth. He is ready even cry and this becomes even more pathetic and disgusting to me .... But I'm not angry, because I offer him a choice: he can lick this strange substance on my crotch, and I was with him a divorce. He starts to complain and whine, but understand that I is serious and not joking! I know that he loves me too much, and even stoop so as not to lose me. So he chooses the first option. This is the best day of my life, I enjoy sex with my lover, and at the same time, my husband will be my sex fan !!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 552.8 MB