Release Year: 2016
Cast: girls
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ruined Orgasm
Video language: English

The interrogation was successful again and this bastard told me a lot of information about

his gang ,so now he deserves some reward before goes back to jail! I take a stimulating lubricant and my sexy ltex "handjob" gloves and I give him the most memorable sexual experience in his

life! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life! Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don't

touch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm is also spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best or

cruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time!He almost passes out from cumming and he shoots a really big load on his belly and in my hands.His thick sperm shine on my

black gloves and the interrogation is now complete!

FEMDOM IN THE GYM - EXTREME NO TOUCH CUMSHOT After I fucked and humiliated my loser slave now I give him a really special and sensual handjob! I'm real Master of handjob because

I know all erogenous zone on the penis and stimulation of these men go crazy really easily! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life!

Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don't touch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm is

also spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best or cruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time! If you want to try also my special handjob

technique then write to me a email and come to me for a session!

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 825.1 MB