Images

Re: Big collection of videos BDSM

Abigail Dupree - Lobster Girl Bitch

Year: 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
    Studio: HT
    Duration: 64 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: He comes to her, splits her pantyhose with a knife, and begins fucking her with Mr. Pogo while she screams into her gag. She should count herself as lucky that he didn't use the knife. All three of her holes are going to get a work out. The metal hook will take her ass, and the dildos and gags will teach her the two most important things she can do with her mouth, sucking cock and keeping quiet.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Lobster Girl Bitch

Images

Kate finds her self in warm water!

Kate finds her self in warm water!

Release Year: 2018
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Kate Kennedy
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Water is one of those of nature that can truly test a person. It's part of who we are, but it's also something to truly fear. Kate embraces that challenge. First she needs to be properly suited for the event so OT undresses her. Of course he takes liberties with her sexy body.

Kate fits nicely in the clear tank. The water is nice and warm and begins slowly filling the gaps around her. The spray hits her pussy, her tits, her face, and her feet. The water keeps rising and rising. It's sink or swim time.

The beautiful dress Kate wore works perfectly as a rag for some waterboarding. As it's wrapped over her face OT pours cups of water into her mouth. She sucks in at the wrong moment and coughs and spits. The vibrator buzzes away on her clit while she struggles to breathe.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 43:15
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1695kbps
    Audio: 79kbps

File size: 564.5 MB

Download Kate finds her self in warm water!

Images

Lexi get more birthday torment.

Lexi get more birthday torment.

Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Lexi Foxy

Nothing says 'Happy Birthday!' like electrified nipple clamps. With the T.E.N.S unit set to shock Lexi when any noises hit the microphone it's time for Luci to have a seat. Where should she sit? Lexi's face looks like a comfortable perch. Luci's got that beautifully round bottom to completely smother Lexi. Every time Lexi gets to take in a big gulp of air she makes too much noise and gets a zap!

Birthdays are all about presents and cake. What goes on cake? Candles of course. Lexi gets a ton of wax dripped all over her back and ass. Getting it off isn't as easy as putting it on, but it might be more fun. Singletail and floggers are tested to see which one works better.

Duration: 1:14:23
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 972kbps
    Audio: 82kbps

File size: 577.7 MB

Download Lexi get more birthday torment.

Images

Victoria has to suffer her boyfriend''s jealous tantrum.

Victoria has to suffer her boyfriend''s jealous tantrum.

Cast: Victoria Voxxx

After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She''s just spent all her energy catering to her clients'' needs. She''d like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer.

What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She''s trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her.

Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it''s her body. None-the-less he''s going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she''ll never want her cunt touched again.

Duration: 54:45
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1258kbps
    Audio: 81kbps

File size: 539.9 MB

Download Victoria has to suffer her boyfriend''s jealous tantrum.

Images

Maxim Law gets the Maximum Bondage Treatment.

Maxim Law gets the Maximum Bondage Treatment.

Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Maxim Law

Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.

She can take quite a lot of punishment, but the vibrator does her in. Every time her tender cunt is stimulated she moans loudly. Her bondage is tightened and a crotch rope is added. Now she's really fucked! She's not going anywhere.

The sybian goes to town on her soft pussy flesh as her tits are whipped with a flogger. She moans and tries to pull away, but the neck rope and strict bondage holds her fast. She has no choice, but to submit.

Duration: 32:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Maxim Law gets the Maximum Bondage Treatment.

Images

Sailor Luna - Wheel of Torment

Sailor Luna - Wheel of Torment

Cast: Sailor Luna
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.

Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.

The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.

Duration: 47:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Sailor Luna - Wheel of Torment

Images

The Journalist Apprentice Part 2

The Journalist Apprentice Part 2

Studio: Graias
    Cast: Maximilian Lomp
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn't have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.

Duration: 16:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Journalist Apprentice Part 2

Images
    Fatima Brutal

Studio: Graias
    Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Fatima, Julci
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Fatima decided to go for it. She takes on a more severe punishment in return for the greatest sum of money ever. You will have the opportunity to follow whether she succeeds in this painful experiment or not in a four-part series (a new part every month). Besides the first part, extras of 50fps and 4K quality as well as slow-motion scenes will also be available for download.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Fatima Brutal

Images
    [img][/img]

Juliette March - Captive

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Juliette March

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can''t fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It''s on for hours and then it''s off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn''t going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.

The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I''ve never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Juliette March - Captive

Images
    Brie Haven - Misbehaving Part 2

Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Brie Haven

On her Hardtied scene Brie got a real taste of rope bondage. When we left off she was being edged, but never got to experience that O. She spent the night in bondage and now she''s going to get an Infernal experience. First breakfast.

With only her head sticking out of the barrel her mouth is stuffed with eggs. She must swallow them as they don''t stop coming. When she''s not fast enough her head is wrapped, bagged, and whipped. When the wraps are removed she does a much better job.

Head down ass up, that''s the way we like to torment our victims. Brie is hit with a metal⁄rubber flogger. It''s an implement only used for the most extreme subjects. That and the rawhide cane really get Brie crying.

Duration: 41:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Brie Haven - Misbehaving Part 2

Images

Shay ' the goat milker

Shay ' the goat milker

Our Shay is one of the most sensitive HuCows in the herd. She can not handle a lot of milking. Shay gave birth not long ago so milk still flows a little from her udders. She is always whimpering a little when the cups are applied. The goat milker might be worse for her than the more powerful cow milker, because the cup openings are smaller and Shay's big nipples tend to get puffy really fast. Shay definitely needs a lot of restraints when she is milked or she would actually pull the cups off! Still, we are very proud to have her in the herd, diversity is very important in our barn!

Duration: 5:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 626.8 MB

Download Shay ' the goat milker

Images

Julia de Lucia ' cow milker orgasms

Julia de Lucia ' cow milker orgasms

Spanish HuCow Julia de Lucia really hates her milking sessions a lot. And this one is as extreme as they get: the powerful red cow milker stretches her udders and sucks in her nipples at the same time. Because the support chain for the milker claw was a bit too long, the full weight of the entire claw hangs off Julia's udders. Usually we don't do sessions like this, but there was no time to correct it. Her udders looked seriously stretched and she was moaning a lot. Instead of supporting the cups, we solved her distress by adding a magic wand. That will be part of her training anyway: she needs to learn to associate milking with pleasure. Brainwashing takes many sessions, so it's important to start with vibrators or fucking machines early on! Julia had many intense orgasms, including some after her milking. She said something in Spanish after her session, even though HuCows shouldn't speak. We didn't understand her, but we think she liked it!

Duration: 8:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps

File size: 935.6 MB

Download Julia de Lucia ' cow milker orgasms

Images
    Cherry - drooly cow

It's time to move Cherry to the barn! This tiny HuCow got her introduction on the milking bed, where she could lie down and let things happen to her udders. Now it's time to get her on the red cow milker, for a more powerful milking session. Cherry is still wearing her pink butt plug to remind her of her new HuCow status. But things are going to get a lot harder for her as she is fitted with a big ring gag. Cherry is already drooling uncontrollably, strapped to the mobile milking frame, as we enter to start the cow milker. It's almost too much for little Cherry. Fortunately, there is a way to make her focus on something else: the magic wand will help her to get through this session! Poor Cherry, so much is happening to her at once, her tiny brain can't even cope with all this input. She will learn!!

Duration: 8:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

Download Cherry - drooly cow

Images
    Little Lanta - captured gymnast

Little Lanta is a cute young gymnast and contortionist. She is super flexible and she has to practice her skills every day. But when she was stretching and bending, our eyes were fixed on her wonderful round udders poking out of her gymast outfit. Lanta is hot! We decided to capture her and add her to the herd, because we don't have a gymnast HuCow yet! Imagine the possibilities! We can milk her in any position we can think of! And we did exactly that, bending her over a milking frame and using the goat milker to pump her cute udders. Then we put her into a split position to milk her even more! Little Lanta didn't even know what happened to her, she was shocked. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life If you have any other suggestions for creative milking positions with our gymnast HuCow, comment below!

Duration: 10:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7919kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download Little Lanta - captured gymnast

Images
    Fayth - first milking session

Tough girl Fayth thought she could handle a milking session. Locked to the milking frame by her collar, with her hands cuffed behind her back, she was feeling quite confident. until we applied some extra heavy nipple clamps! They pinch extra hard! We gagged Fayth for what was to come: pulling off the nipple clamps followed by the goat milker on full power. Fayth moaned and wriggled, this was a lot harder than she had expected! Her nipples are very sensitive and they got very puffy in the goat milker cups! Quite an extreme session for a first timer. We felt sorry for Fayth so we gave her a magic wand to play with after her session. Aren't we the nicest farmers ever?

Duration: 10:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14888kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fayth - first milking session