Thread: Antonella Barba  

SONIAAQUINO
    wowwwwwwwwww

Images
    great thread, thanks!

Sponsor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeynuts
    The pole smoking isn't her. There are clearer pics of that chick in this thread (sorry, can't be bothered to save and rehost the pics). https://www.fuelyourwank.com/index.php?gid=9528
    Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, I have to agree that the BJ isn't her but there are indeed similarities. Nice investigative work, my friend. *)

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeynuts
    The pole smoking isn't her. There are clearer pics of that chick in this thread (sorry, can't be bothered to save and rehost the pics). https://www.fuelyourwank.com/index.php?gid=9528
    I'm thinking you're right. It now seems like it was a scam all along. She was part of the group on Tuesday when the guys sang.
    Don't forget to click THANKS if you appreciate my posts.

Images
    This is wonderful...I was just watching her on American Idol not even an hour ago

Elite Prospect
    Images
    this just came out on tv a while ago. it's still not known whether or not she will be kicked off of AI. but according to some friends, the hardcore pix are not of her but someone else. they say you can tell right away if you look at the girl's nose. a little distracting when she's got her mouth wrap around saugage like that. but the nose does not match with antonella's. the only real nude ones of anotonella are just the topless beach pix with her and her friends covering them and that's according to those close to her. that's all that was talked about.

Valkyre
    Here are some more.

8. Liked by 1 user: NCPCDoc

Elite Prospect
    Images
    She's definitely got a nice rack, but I'm left wondering about the quality of her booty. Looks like it could be even nicer, but tough to tell from the pics so far...

Oh, was this show supposed to be about the singing?

Sponsor
    Images
    oh man, I am surprised that she is safe for another week... too bad the pics are fake... Oh well, we could all use a little imagination right?

thefuzmixman
    if word gets around that she's striping in a wwII memorial fountain that might get her kicked too. All out disrespectful. wtf was she thinking?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefuzmixman
    if word gets around that she's striping in a wwII memorial fountain that might get her kicked too. All out disrespectful. wtf was she thinking?
    I dunno. I think many military guys might actually like the pics. But is is disrespecting the dead. Agreed.

Images
    after all the fake/no fake crap, i called a friend of mine who works for fox and asked her what HER OPINION is having her perspective (and heard better rumors i'm sure)

she simply said she doubted they would even address the issue because this situation is very different than Frenchy's. Frenchy was a paid employee, an easily verifiable source for FOX to confirm things with.

If FOX (in her OPINION) were to act upon internet pictures, it would place any idol contestant 'at risk' of being attacked or people being influenced by false or potentially false photos placed on the internet.

That was about all she had to say on the matter...obviously careful indeed.

Tojo

thefuzmixman
    Quote Originally Posted by tojo
    after all the fake/no fake crap, i called a friend of mine who works for fox and asked her what HER OPINION is having her perspective (and heard better rumors i'm sure)

she simply said she doubted they would even address the issue because this situation is very different than Frenchy's. Frenchy was a paid employee, an easily verifiable source for FOX to confirm things with.

If FOX (in her OPINION) were to act upon internet pictures, it would place any idol contestant 'at risk' of being attacked or people being influenced by false or potentially false photos placed on the internet.

That was about all she had to say on the matter...obviously careful indeed.

Tojo
    Well, if she is kicked, i'm sure Hugh will capitalize on the moment and we will soon see much more of Miss Antonella.

On a side note, while not trying to make this an american idol debate, but there are MUCH better singers in the competition right now and she won't make it much longer on looks alone.

Images
    She looks like any other hot 18 year mexican girl in the hood.

Sig by Loonatik

monkeynuts
    Unfortunately, the only sucking she does is in front of a national audience :'(