WestCoastGangBang - Cory and Laura
----------------------------------
Info:

Name: Laura and Cory

Gangbang Experience: Experienced Sluts

This was a video I was supposed to be in but had to relegate myself to just holding the camera and taking pictures because I was sick with a cold. The girls were friends of a model I had done a video with in Prague and the original plan was to have 4 guys and the girls to do a "content trade" video. But I was sick and my other friend was delayed in London, so my two lucky friends got the girls all to themselves.
I remember I went to the doctor that day before the girls came to get some medicine (a huge task for someone who doesn't speak the language in Prague). And by the time I had gotten back, the girls were waiting for me at the cafe by the hotel. And the guys were at the wrong cafe waiting, so I brought them up to the hotel room first and then called the guys. I told them I really want to fuck both of them and they were very playful and slutty with me, but I simply could not do it. So after rubbing some ass and licking a bit of tits and pussy, my friends showed up and I told them to take over.
They guys were both delighted to have these two hot sluts and after a few minutes they were both taking turns on them. They fucked them and switch them until they ran out of cum. I just wished I had been a bit better so I could have put my cock in both of those friendly sluts.

Preview:

Download:

https://rapidshare.com/files/16410097/Untitled_WM_.wmv
Enjoy, grtz Tripp0r.