Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Medical, Clinic, Fisting
Video language: English

Horny outdoor fun with gasmask. Probably one of the last chances for a latex rubber outdoor biking trip was last sunday for me. First some gasmask action in the studio and after this a horny rubber gasmask ride with the bike. It was warm and sunny, so I decided to have some outdoor fun with myself after the session in the studio and the gasmask still is perfect instead of a helmet for a horny trip. Some of the drivers on my way did not believe her eyes and some try to follow me, but the bike is fast enough to get away. A horny woman with gasmask in full rubber latex outfit on the bike - what a bizarre idea. First I got my personal gasmask latex fun in the studio and with the peepants and outdoor it was a great idea. In this bizarre erotic outfit it makes double pleasure on the road and I got my personal fetish fun with the other drivers. Next time you see a horny rubber woman on the bike, follow me and we will have some outdoor fun in the green. Now to cold outside, so it was the best thing for me last sunday for some warm rubber outdoor fun.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:26
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3372kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB