Cast: Luv Lori
Video language: English

xxxso this is pretty risque of me don't ya think? lol... I was up at the naked hotels roof top with my camcorder sitting on the table... when I walked to my lawn chair there were people in the pool fucking... guys walking around naked staring... so I figured I would give em a show! I started playing with his cock.. and sucking on it.. stroking him with my fingers non stop getting him nice and hard.. I layed down on my lawnchair and started giving him a handjob... stroking away while other people walk by and spy.. lol.. oh yea these guys were heading to the pool next to me so they could watch.. I know it.. lol.. I decided to do something daring.. have him fuck me doggy style on the chair while everyone watched.. (Mmm) so naughty I am... there were people everywhere watching and probably getting their dicks off watching it... I didn't care though.. he started pounding me faster and deeper.. before you knew it he was creaming his sperm all over my ass! I fucking loved it... the whole time I had a naughty grin on my face.. hahahah do you think they loved watching?? even the guy that was laying out right in front of me which I did not know even makes it more exciting.. hehehehehe oh well I had fun fucking in public... hope you enjoy it too! Luv Lori xoxo

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1563kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 126.9 MB