Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Medical, Clinic, Fisting
Video language: German

Horny ass stretching on the gyntable. You probably saw the earlier parts of the asspussy training the last weeks and of course I did what the doc told me and traineed my asscunt with the bigger and bigger buttplugs. The last one got 5.5 cm in diameter and so I visited him for the final ass exam and he prepared the fucking machine with a not to small rubbercock for some horny assfucking and of course the machine did its best to fuck my asshole and I enjoyed it, cause my asscunt got some perfect training the last weeks, so I did not wonder when the doc told me about the next step in my anal education, bigger and bigger plugs and toys, so that I will love to have a complete hand in my asscunt and plugs and toys with about 7 cm of diameter. At the moment six is a good diameter, but 7 puuh, hard fight at the moment to enjoy this diameter, but he told me with more training with bigger plugs it will work in the future and I believe him, cause not long ago 6 was unbelieveable to get them and now I really enjoy a six plug and working on the next one. So we will see - I do a bit more training and can not wait to get my first assfisting. Yours asshorny Ina.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:30
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2965kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB