Cast: Misty
Genres: GloryHole, Blowjob, Cum Swallow, All Sex
Video language: English

Misty had her first Gloryhole adventure with Layla a few weeks ago but I got the impression that she was just getting warmed up. I had a feeling that once she had the booth to herself she was going to tear the place up and I was right. This girl is a beast and could easily shatter the cum swallow record.

I like the tall girls like her because they're able to get fucked by a guy in one booth while sucking off a guy in the opposite booth. Her 5' 7" frame was perfect for multi-tasking at the Gloryhole.

She got an unexpected surprised when she tried to suck off one of the guys while being fucked but found another girl in the booth instead. Some guy brought his hot Latina girl to the Gloryhole for fun and he got to paint Misty's face with a big load of jizz. This guy launched it and part of his load made it out of the booth! The best part was the guy's girlfriend held the back of Misty's head and was making her mouth deeper onto his cock. I love when girls get nasty like that.

Paige was the last girl I saw attack cocks like this at the Gloryhole and I can only imagine what those two would be like together in a booth sharing cocks, or should I say fighting over cocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4725kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.7 GB