Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angie Noir
Video language: English

I Love Anal and have so much fun today cleaning my ass 3 times; 2 Toilet anal squirts AND 1 Tile Floor Anal Squirt that I play with! Not to mention the great anal finger fucking I give myself... all to clean up and prepare for you! - my dirty man! Get ready to pull your pants down and fuck my ass! watch me squeeze the water into my pooper and after each cleaning injection I play with my pussy and ass till it is time to relieve myself... I squat over the toilet several times, giggle with embarrassment and amusement as I empty myself while you watch... lol soon I'm farting and plopping, oops! I am a dirty anal whore and, for the 3rd time, I flip around, get on my hands and knees, ass in the air, pussy spread wide, and SPRAY my ass juice all over the floor then stick my feet and hands in it and rub that ass juice all over my chest! This is a great clip for you hard core butt fuckers! I hope you enjoy the enema butt show! The next scene I take out of my ass a big buttplug and then shove a whole pantyhose up my ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 195.8 MB