Release Year: 2015
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Cuckold, Fingering, Fucking, Gagging, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos

This hot little blonde was a lot of fun to take to the Gloryhole for her first adventure of sucking off random strangers. She was almost a little too excited to try something like this and couldn't wait to get her lips around some cock.
She's a Boston girl so we hit it off right away but she looks like a hot blonde SoCal babe. We had some breaks in between the guys this time and I got a chance to ask her some questions so we could get to know this little freak.
I understand that the guys can't really interact that much with the girls through a hole in the wall but her fun personality went a long way to turn them on and get some big loads. On top of that, she was more than willing to venture into their booth for some sucking and fucking action.
This was a first good visit and she only got one bad load and one that cum blasted the back of her throat. She was more than happy to come back for another Gloryhole feeding which I'm sure you guys will like. Some black dude had a "Kong Dong" that was big that she couldn't get her mouth around half of the head. She's a trooper though and stuck with it to get the guy off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.9 GB