Release Year: 2012
Cast: Victoria
Genres: MILF, Blowjob, Cumshot, All Sex, Anal, Oral

I had been seeing a nice MILF jogging in the morning every time I was doing my neighbors a favor by walking their . I was driving home with Ash and I saw her jogging yet again, so I told Ash to just hang back, hang out in the bushes and let me work. I doused myself with water to make myself look super sweaty and I started jogging from the opposite direction until I ran into her. We chatted for a while since we had been exchanging looks and small talk every time we saw each other and, although there was a language barrier, I knew she was into me. She just needed a chance to really get to know me and I had to orchestrate that opportunity for her. We called it quits and I offered her a refreshment back at my place. Ash hid and caught all the action. She did not want any cameras around but I was able to change her mind. Victoriia had a sweet Latina ass and pretty much had no boundaries once she let her hair down. With all that exercise she was doing, I was not the least bit surprised her body was so fit and her tits were so fantastic.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:08
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 478.0 MB