What a result! A gorgeous woman gets into my taxi and the first thing I can think of is to check my old out of date lottery ticket. As I announce that I've won the lottery, she believed every word, and it wasn't long before she was asking if I was married as she spread open her stunning legs. This was gonna be an easy one, the bigger the gold digger the bigger the fall and I was going to take this all the way. We pulled up in one of my usual spots, it didn't take long to undress her as all she had on was a jumper and some heels, then I slowly slipped off her knickers to reveal one of the most perfect looking pussies known to mankind. I could feel my head being pulled in by its beauty and my tongue was dripping with joy. Scene starts with kissing in the back of the taxi and to the taxi driver giving the Elicia cunnilingus/fingering. She returns the favour with a blowjob, ball sucking and rimming action! He fucks her missionary and some sort of reverse missionary position, doggystyle, and ends with a creampie in the missionary position.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5945kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB