Thread: [HouseOfTaboo] George and Yassica - A Trying Slave - 140 px  

Images

[HouseOfTaboo] George and Yassica - A Trying Slave - 140 px

Some slaves just can't be trained, as George finds with his lovely soft slave Yassica. He tries to keep her mind focused on her household duties with generous applications of the paddle and his hand to her sweet supple nether cheeks. Even though they retain a pinkish and rosy hue from his frustrated attentions the demure recalcitrant girl finds it hard to focus on her masters instructions. Housework is not something she finds to her liking or acumen. When left alone, she is soon distracted by the throbbing warmth in her bottom and a tingling libido. She soon forgets housework and grabs the next best alternative to her master's hard cock and treats her hot dripping pussy to a good workout. George finds her in a dreamy state of afterglow and the house still a mess. He re-warms her bottom with a carpet beater and commands the little tart to continue her domestic duties under the constant threat and application of the paddle. George soon realizes his little slave morsel is best suited for another form of domestic duty. When he employs her soft warm mouth and hot moist pussy she enthusiastically and skillfully fulfills every command.

Nice and zipped (26Mb):
    https://rapidshare.com/files/12539461/yg.zip.html

Big thanks hounddog for pass! ^O^

2. Liked by 2 users: cuotos, frightenedarmadillo

Elite Member
    Images
    THanx for the zip! But the set is already posted by johnnyknoxville....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by quup
    THanx for the zip! But the set is already posted by johnnyknoxville....
    It is? I searched with the keyword [HouseOfTaboo] and I couldn´t find this one. Anyway sorry guys for reposting, my bad.

Sponsor
    Images
    Thanks for the pics Joe! It seems like I've seen this set before on Rip, however,I did a pretty extensive search,(to include searching Johnnyknoxville's threads), and I couldn't find a thread named (032hot) which is what this set # is. I do think that the set # should be in the thread title, but nonetheless, Great posting Joe!!!

Images
    Thanks, Joe. These were posted before but a number of the links were dead. So I appreciate the repost.