As this muscular stud stands naked before us, the gorgeous Tessa Rayand I tease him with our sexy bodies and begin gently stroking his bigdick. We`re so sexy that he gets hard in no time as we continue flauntingourselves and jerking him off together. He`s incredibly horny and achingto cum but we torture him by refusing to let him. He`s only allowed toblow his load when we give him permission to, but we want to tease him fora while first. We bring him to the brink of explosion only to deny hisorgasm and repeat the cruel act over and over again. I rub his hard cockall over Tessa`s tight, bare ass while his balls cry out in pain, dying toempty themselves but being denied the opportunity. We drive him absolutelycrazy as we tease his cock and he begs to cum while we laugh at the poorloser. "I want to cum, please!" he cries but we haven`t finishedtormenting him yet and refuse to let him. "Would you like to cum on herass?" I ask as Tessa rubs her naked bottom on him. "Show him your tits!" Isay, and Tessa quickly pulls down her top to tease this jerk with herperky, young breasts. We finally let him cum but ruin his orgasm byrefusing to touch his cock as he spills his load all over the floor. Nosooner is he done cumming then we start jerking his sore cock again whilehe groans in pain. We attempt to milk this loser but will he be able tocum one more time or will he disappoint us? Find out!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.2 MB