Release Year: 2009
Studio: Povhumiliation
Cast: Sophie Dee
Genres: POV Humiliation, Rejection, Insults, Slave Orders
Video language: English

My rent is due loser, what are we gonna do about that? I know... we'll make YOU suck cock for me, and i'll take all your money! you fucking disgust me, but i have no problem controlling weak losers like you. i'm going to use you, deplete your weak will and strength, and have you sucking dick for me, paying me all you earn! dumbass. first i'm going to teach you to suck big beautiful cocks. and you're such a dumb fuck, i'm going to charge you to learn! you'll pay and suck like the loser faggot you are. why? cuz girls don't like you! we just use pathetic 'little men' like you for whatever we want. you'll watch me use my tongue on my big white dick, and whether you're gay or not, you'll be stroking like all the sissy pansies do, the ones who never get their own cocks sucked. you're worthless to women, pathetic and demented. it doesn't matter if you're gay now or not - your cock's not for fucking, it's for stroking, and your lips are meant for kissing cocks, not the girls you want. then i'm gonna see how closely you followed. you're going to open wide and suck my big white cock while you sit there stroking your pindick. i've even got my little cock whistle right here, and i'm going to blow it for you to start, and blow it when i want you to stop. that's as close as you'll ever get to a blow job. let's get started, sucker! time to take your weak, faggoty little sissy ass and make something useful out of it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 121.1 MB