Release Year: 2011
Cast: JG-Leathers, Ashley Renee
Genres: BDSM, Equipment, Sensory Deprivation, Electroplay
Video language: English

After signing in hoses, wires, dildos, bondage and a gas mask, Ashley Renee plunged into the private world of helplessness and incomparable sexual stimulation. This is how you can describe the experience of imprisonment in the unit The Creature.
Has 30 years of perfection, this complex collection of devices, called the Creature - the brainchild of a Canadian author and inventor JG-Leathers. JG desire to know the extreme experience of bondage has become a driving force in the creation of this device, like the creation of a crazy inventor Rube Goldberg, stuffed mechanics, pneumatics and electronics. Applied to man, the Creature acts like a dizzy rollercoaster ride, but in the annex to bondage, isolation and helplessness.
In the present 70-minute video of five parts, you will see the model Ashley Renee, which will conclude in the Creature and running JG start in mad flight enjoyment. At the end you will find it quite different, unusual, mild, almost motionless, barely able to speak after the proven endless succession of pleasures.
We are honored to present this unique record of the Creature in action, including a detailed display of all components and witty dialogue with JG Ashley and other survey participants. The session was also filmed 145 pictures (not included in this distribution) - the most extensive gallery showing experience that can test a woman, being enclosed in the Creature.
JG-Leathers long known world-wide community of fans of unusual heterosexual lifestyle. He wrote more than 30 books, which can be found on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Pink Flamingo Press. More information about him and his works can be found on its simply run a search on his name - JG-Leathers. Special gratitude deserves Ashley Renee reshivshayasya try the Creature and the studio RubberDynasy, kindly provided for this session, his Los Angeles studio.
As a bonus added to one of the two videos from the site itself Ashley Renee. Here's what she says Ashley about his feelings:
Dressed in the most surprising a leather outfit and suspended on springs tight, controlled electrified dildo, breathing mask, to control my breathing, I experienced a series of the brightest orgasms literally hovering in the skies with delight. Such an opportunity is given to life once and it was unforgettable! I was floating on springs, laced into a leather harness and a bra filled with electric dildo, cut off from the world, even from the air that I breathed under the control of the Creature. It was unforgettable!

Total size: 1.1 GB in 6 files.