Thread: OnlyBlowjob - Aisha Sun  

*trip trip*
    Images

OnlyBlowjob - Aisha Sun

Aisha Sun

info:

Aisha was so happy to shoot with Frank, she had been dreaming of his big, fat cock for so long; it was like a dream come true for her. He was happy too as he has a penchant for Asian girls. So they were hot and horny and ready to shoot well in advance. They were rolling around on set in no time, Frank's cock hard was soon in Aisha's mouth, stretching her lips. When he said he was ready to cum she insisted on tasting his goo as he spurted into her mouth.

preview:

download:

https://rapidshare.com/files/11697312/7563vbjv1.wmv

enjoy grtz Tripp0r
    I'm awesome.

2. Liked by 1 user: Sykus

Sponsor
    Images
    I have a penchant for Asians too!!

Thanks Tripp0r!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by El Fuego
    I have a penchant for Asians too!!

Thanks Tripp0r!
    me 3..... :7 ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Nice quality. Kind of surprised to see what looked like a marathon bj session end with just a snipet of anal sex as the guy pulls out of a screaming Aisha and blows his wad. Seems like they edited out some of the best parts.

Thanks a lot though. I hadn't seen Aisha live before and it was a treat. ^O^

Sponsor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerboy
    Nice quality. Kind of surprised to see what looked like a marathon bj session end with just a snipet of anal sex as the guy pulls out of a screaming Aisha and blows his wad. Seems like they edited out some of the best parts.

Thanks a lot though. I hadn't seen Aisha live before and it was a treat. ^O^
    I could be wrong... but I think Tripp0r edits these this way. I'm not sure though, but he does post a lot of these "blowjob only" videos that are just the pre-fuck suck and the post-fuck money shot.

*shrug*

*trip trip*
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by El Fuego
    I could be wrong... but I think Tripp0r edits these this way. I'm not sure though, but he does post a lot of these "blowjob only" videos that are just the pre-fuck suck and the post-fuck money shot.

*shrug*

I get them directly off the site, so I'm not editing anything but I'm getting tired of those onlyblowjob vids lookin for a new website to post from !
    I'm awesome.