Thread: [Amateur Creampies] Hailey Jade - 156x  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Amateur Creampies] Hailey Jade - 156x

Name: Hailey Jade

The Story: Hailey is a beautiful girl from the Inland Empire (Southern California) that I met thru a friend who had shown me some pictures of her modeling. From the minute I saw her, I wanted to fuck her bad so I convinced my friend to put me in touch with her and I made the it happen.

The original plan was for her to come to LA and visit me along with a girlfriend of hers who wanted to try out being a threesome, but she got cold feet at the last minute because she had only been with one guy her entire life, which is understandable. But it worked out anyway since Hailey came by and I got to meet her and fuck her too. Hailey has a beautiful body and one tight pink pussy.

I did my usual talk and stuff about the site. She (like many, many other girls) wanted to have a website too and that led into taking some pictures of her naked. And from there it evolved into the video we shot. I told her I had to cum inside her and she sort of thought about it for couple of seconds and just said ok. She told me she doesn't usually have guys cum inside her because of the potential consequences, but she felt comfortable with me and was willing to take the risk.. I fucking love it when girls take the "risk" whether is cum inside of them or going from a condom to bareback, it makes me more excited when that moment happens every time.

Anyway, we fucked after the pictures and I enjoyed that beautiful pussy of hers a lot. I also enjoyed how she looks up when sucking cock with that pretty face, I almost came on her actually but as the professional creampier that I am, I held it until it was the right time to fill Hailey with a nice hot load of cum.

2. Liked by 1 user: jonah41

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Thanks for posting, excellent set