Thread: [Hogtied] - Celena - BDSM - x159  

Images

[Hogtied] - Celena - BDSM - x159

There's an excellent HD movie that goes behind the scenes of this shot, showing how these sets are done, and how in this instance the model decided that it was all too much. It's a piggin' big file to upload, so I'm looking for some serious TY's if you ppl want it....:kiss:

Celena Cross is young, incredibly sexy, and has the tightest, hottest, most nubile body around. She comes to Hogtied for her first bondage experience and unfortunately discovers this type of thing is not for her. Hogtied is a lot of things and one of those things is honesty, so while Celena managed to struggle though her first three scenes we decided to call the shoot. She gave it her best and suffered a lot for someone at her level, but this kind of thing was just not for her.

So do ya, do ya, want it - or, do ya, do ya, don't? :?

Here then. https://www.vipergirls.to/showthread.php?t=168624

2. Liked by 4 users: cascade65, cuotos, Dan0581

Sponsor
    Images
    Hey thanks! Do you have the video of non-behind-the-scene in HD?

Images
    Another fine set. Thanks. I'd love to see the video, but with my dial up I know I would not be able to down load it beore my isp kicks out.

Images
    There's four rars, each takes me 1/2 hr to upload. I'm doing part 2 tonight. At 200MB, I think, Dr. Fakenstein bud, you're on a hiding to nothing on dial up!

Images
    Bump. Video link added. You can thank these guys: 4honor, Br'er, Evileye, Bishop_3020, Shagg, ttodddc, randyman, cuotos, Joe, Stormwolf, engsup, SilverK9, PumpkinKing, Papi, Deft0ne5, Pike Matton, wassndas, 89camarorsv6, ry52754, Klaas, Flite, and, coco2032.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Andy_A is there anyway you can fix the video files?? They are not of this photo shoo?? Thanx

Images
    Sorry 'bout that guys, sometimes I just can't think straight! Upping the right files now, posting later tonight.

Shagg
    Much appreciated man.