Thread: XLGirls Monica Love - First SeXXX - 3000px - 85X (29-04-2016)  

Images

XLGirls Monica Love - First SeXXX - 3000px - 85X (29-04-2016)

XLGirls - Monica Love - First SeXXX - 3000px - 85X

Model: Monica Love
    Set: First SeXXX
    Pictures: 85 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Friday April 29, 2016

Monica Love is a healthy and happy newcomer to XL Girls. She's got a cheery, bubbly, giggly personality that comes through in her videos. Her body is fantastic and she has a pretty face that would have inspired the great artists and sculptors of the past. This is her first-ever boy-girl scene paired off with an XL Girls stud and Monica's proved to be a passionate, erotic and horny dream-date. In European-style, Monica and Steve get it on and get it in fully dressed but with bra, panties and pants pulled down. Gradually their clothes will be tossed aside. They begin the dirty dance in the foyer as soon as they walk in the house and Monica's passion doesn't simmer; it quickly increases to the boiling point and stays that way. "I hope the guys who see this will love it because I enjoyed it," Monica said. "I am looking forward to seeing this and I would love to watch it with a man. It's my dream to have sex while I watch it. Making this and modeling in my other videos has made me more sexually open and I want some more of this feeling." We hope all of Monica's dreams come true.

-.Rar Archive
    - 89,2 MB

UPLOADED

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

XLGirls Re: Monica Love - First SeXXX - 3000px - 85X (29-04-2016)

Lovestory