Thread: Katie's World - Private Show 12-31-06-  

Sponsor
    Images

Katie's World - Private Show 12-31-06-

First time I seen her having sex on camera..brief, but maybe a telltale of things to come

https://rapidshare.com/files/9806350/KW12-31-06_Private_Show.part1.rar.html
    https://rapidshare.com/files/9801490/KW12-31-06_Private_Show.part2.rar.html

2. Liked by 5 users: ariarinen, billy26200, grty_grty, pringle, vo1d

Images
    Well if so, don't let it be him to make the movies :eek:

Elite Prospect
    Images
    That guys tits are bigger than katies. gross. thanks for the vid though.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    I just uploaded this myself but you were ahead of me.
    Good job Tygrys.

Bobsky
    First of all Thanks for the vid. I never thought I'd see Katie do hardcore, at least not for others to see. That in itself is incredible.

But the only reason that makes sense to me for her to have sex with this guy is either he paid her a hell of a lot of money, or she owed him one huge favor!

She's supposedly a millionaire, so I can't imagine her being that desperate for money, plus, she could choose any number of better looking guys who'd be willing to pay her for sex. So I think the fat guy must have something on Katie that pressured her into doing it. That would explain her non-interest as well while "doing it".

Anyway, let's hope she keeps doing hardcore, but with someone who's at least not such a turn-off. I'd rather see her doing Richard Simmons than this guy!

Images
    Why do you think she is a millionaire?

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Any guy who has sex in underwear resembling a nappy is classy, if you ask me.

webguy2
    that's the most twisted thing I ever watched...uninterested you say? Did she ever have a personality?

Also, she has hands like a guy and she needs to learn how to pleasure herself. It's obvious she doesn't know how.

Wanna go limp? Watch this!

Bobsky
    It was posted over a year ago on various forums that she was a millionaire, supposedly the richest web model out there, which is easy to believe, since she's been doing this for over seven years now.

If I remember right, didn't she do a shoot with a shirt that stated she was a millionaire?

Images
    im sorry, but this is just a weird show. I totally agree with what bobsky said about why the hell THIS guy was chosen. Shes hot, REALLY hot, and shes one of the few left from when this whole thing started. Shes been doing this since like 97-98.

But that guy? no thanks.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by webguy2
    that's the most twisted thing I ever watched...uninterested you say? Did she ever have a personality?

Also, she has hands like a guy and she needs to learn how to pleasure herself. It's obvious she doesn't know how.

Wanna go limp? Watch this!
    I'm pretty sure the last thing she wants to do while letting that dude fuck her is pleasure herself.

also, pretty funny stuff-- a naked chick on a bed getting banged, and all this douchebag is able to notice is her hands.
    nice one.

Images
    ow menn i can belive in this, is soooo great tks!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Old thread, I know but here are some fresh links:

https://rapidshare.com/files/11019823/Katies_World_12-31-06_Private_Show.part1.rar
    https://rapidshare.com/files/11022220/Katies_World_12-31-06_Private_Show.part2.rar
    Credit: Kris_w

15. Liked by 1 user: Nosmo Rex

Images

Re: Katie's World - Private Show 12-31-06-

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsky View Post
    First of all Thanks for the vid. I never thought I'd see Katie do hardcore, at least not for others to see. That in itself is incredible.

But the only reason that makes sense to me for her to have sex with this guy is either he paid her a hell of a lot of money, or she owed him one huge favor!

She's supposedly a millionaire, so I can't imagine her being that desperate for money, plus, she could choose any number of better looking guys who'd be willing to pay her for sex. So I think the fat guy must have something on Katie that pressured her into doing it. That would explain her non-interest as well while "doing it".

Anyway, let's hope she keeps doing hardcore, but with someone who's at least not such a turn-off. I'd rather see her doing Richard Simmons than this guy!

The tub of lard seen parading around in his grandfathers underwear in this vid is Katies boyfriend.

Images

Re: Katie's World - Private Show 12-31-06-

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsky View Post
    It was posted over a year ago on various forums that she was a millionaire, supposedly the richest web model out there, which is easy to believe, since she's been doing this for over seven years now.

If I remember right, didn't she do a shoot with a shirt that stated she was a millionaire?
    Katie still lives in a modest house in the US. It's by no means flash. She does still own a couple of the porsches that she acquired through you guy's paying for her pic's. She was asset rich but cash poor. As for the porsches, well they've seen better day's and should be in a junkyard.