Thread: [Hogtied] - Pinkey - BDSM - x187  

Images

[Hogtied] - Pinkey - BDSM - x187

We had a goose this year for Christmas. It's a stronger flavour and makes a nice change to turkey. Once upon a time everyone here used to have geese for Christmas, and only the gentry could afford a turkey. Henry VIII of England is credited with replacing goose with turkey. Personally, I think he just wanted to keep the good stuff for himself....:F

The cute, sexy, and flexible Pinky Lee is back at Hogtied. Pinky is a ballet dancer in real life but plays a bondage model on the internet. Her incredible toned and hard body wants to bend into impossible bondage positions; it begs for it. When you work with a girl like Pinky, you have to take advantage of the wonderful gift she brings you. When you get Pinky to model for you, you don’t put her into positions anyone can do, nor do you put her in stocks and just have her stand around. Instead, you do something like this to her. Check it out. Happy Holidays.

Have you checked out my gf yet? https://www.vipergirls.to/showthread.php?t=166461

Images
    Great set AA. I'm a major Pinky fan, but have to admit that I preferred the red hair.

Images
    wow. wicked set. thanks. do you have the video?