Thread: Debra Paget Download Images 

Elite Prospect
    Images

Debra Paget

I'll follow suit and put "Retro" in the title. That way guys/gals won't be wondering maybe why they hadn't heard of her. Heck, until I was transported into a totally awesome site with such gals, her name didn't ring a bell with me either! It does now though! She's just too awesome to have forgotten!

All 5" 2" and 104 lbs., Debra was born Debralee Griffin in Denver, 1933. Some of these pics are fun, since she's paired with a veritable who's who of Hollywood. I do remember "The Haunted Palace" with Vincent Price, and other notable films are "The Ten Commandments" and "Love me Tender" with Elvis Presley.

The shots to follow are truly vintage. Enjoy!

Last edited by Arafinwe; 29th December 2006 at 09:40.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Link to video of the snake dance (You Tube)

You may have checked out the grouping of photos of Debra from 1959's "Der Tiger vonEschnapur." (I'll supply another working title as soon as I've found one.) edit 2/2: "The Tiger of Eschnapur and The Indian Tomb." Anyway, they're hard to miss, since all of a sudden we're practically treated to a totally starkers Miss Paget! It's amazing how leggy she looks considering her short stature. Anyway, here's an awesome link to the full snake dance. For leg and feet lovers (me! :9~ ) or heck, babe-lovers, this scene goes above and beyond, especially considering the year it was made. It rocked my world! Enjoy!

http://jurgenfauth.com/2006/09/10/seethas-dance

edit 2/2: The previous link ^^appears to be dead. I went back to the original source and although the above link is now gone, it has been replaced with a new one:

http://www.debra-paget.com/seethas_dance.flv

If memory serves, this is a huge improvement in size and quality from the original! ^O^

You will need to install a flash player to play this .flv file and it's available here:

http://www.debra-paget.com/free-flv-player.exe

I will be uploading a few nice video scans, some from a few other scenes I assume from the same movie. Definitely one I'd like to get sometime.
    Last edited by dangerboy; 3rd February 2007 at 05:09.

Elite Member
    Images
    Nice find dangerboy.

Elite Prospect
    Images

caps x 24

Up above I've supplied a new link to a new improved video. Sounds like these caps were indeed taken from a DVD copy so that's definitely on my want list. The shots of Debra's legs crawling up the giant arm, toes digging in are quite something, and I'm anxious to see that scene as well some day.

Seriously though, Debra's character in this movie, dressed so scantily for that (or any time) and dancing so seductively, be forewarned you might find yourself "rubbing one off" to something filmed almost 50 years ago! 8) Movie magic at its best! _O_

Elite Prospect
    Images

File conversion site

I just found today mentioned elsewhere a handy site to convert pesky files, (like .flvs to more usable .avis, etc.

Go here: http://media-convert.com

Good Luck! 8)
    Last edited by dangerboy; 6th February 2007 at 08:09.

Sponsor
    Images
    One of my childhood crushes, I mainly remember her from "The Ten Commandments". The video is new to me, very nice find, top notch as usual dangerboy.

Thanks alot.