Page 4 of 10 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>

Thread: Keep2Share.cc - support  

Images

Re: keep2share.cc

Quote Originally Posted by Mav99Ex View Post
    Depfile was one of the worst hosts I ever encountered. Luckily it was not used very often.
    Yeah, 40gb daily download limit, no abuse, no automatic file deletion after x days...... truly the worst hoster.

All those 20gb per day 90% of the files gone after 12 months hosters are truly superior.

PS: downloading from fboom (k2s) premium-102 and premium-111 with 150kb/s all day now. Used to get 60-100mbit/s a year ago. Wouldn't be surprised if they disappear, soon.

Images

Speed on leech accounts seems to have increased since the weekend? Pulling over 1MB/s. Easter bonus?

Images

Hi, Anybody else on this forum have a Keep2share Premium account and have had their speed downgraded to that of a free user? I have read the reviews on TrustPilot seems like a lot of people are having the same problem and are even having their accounts banned when they contact support or no reply at all. I download a lot of K2S links from VG but can't use cause of this.

Images

Yes, I can confirm it. Are you using a VPN? Some VPN connections seem to allow full speed, others not. No doubt this is some kind of furtive punishment for exercising anonymity.

Images

Hi thanks for replying no i don't use VPN with K2S. Bit of a shame I am not going to buy another subscription again to risky!

Images

K2S has become insufferable again. 30/40 kbs with the VG referral?

Beginning of the year they were fine, 200 kbs quite regularly, but its been all downhill since then.

Images

Working again... strange.

Images

Is anyone else getting this from K2S?: "This site can’t be reached. The connection was reset." I'm a premium subscriber, and this just started happening a couple of weeks ago. Was sporadic at first...now can't d/l anything from them.

Images

I'm new to k2s and I noticed that most of my downloading attempt abruptly stops around 10 to 30% of the downloading process without possibility to resume it, does this happen to you as well ?

Images

I have found this free method to download as a Premium in k2s, I tried it and it worked but then it stopped working, has this worked for anyone else?

source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZtxIHShagU

Images

Quote Originally Posted by trag3dy View Post
    I have found this free method to download as a Premium in k2s
    I was going to those sot of videos are usually scams but looks like youtube has beat me to it.

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices and scams.

Images

Im tempted to try k2s as I've found a lot of stuff I want to download on there, and the 2 hour wait between downloads is annoying.

I'm not that keen on giving them my credit card, and since I have some cash on a PaySafeCard that I've not got a use for, I thought i'd give then a 30 day 'trial'

But resellers that take PaySafeCards all look even more sketchy!

Anyone got a recommendations for how to sign up 'safely'?

Images

Thanks to V's Xmas giveaway I'm currently enjoying K2S Premium Pro. So here's a little "review".

Some things have improved since the last time I had premium. Some volume carries over if you don't use it, although it's not clear how much. And there seems to be a maximum of 150GB you can accumulate, so some volume is still lost, if you don't use it regularly.

K2S premium also offers direct downloads now, so most links start the download directly without going to a K2S page. Occasionally you're still redirected to a K2S download page though. No idea why. There's no pattern to it.

What's really annoying though are the low download speeds. Their promised "maximum download speed" isn't quite what I would expect. Many files never reach 5MB/s, some go over 10MB/s but never reach 20MB/s. Multiple parallel Downloads mostly slow each other down further. There's no pattern which downloads are fast and which are as slow as 1MB/s. It's not related to the time of day.

In comparison, with RG I get 60 to 100MB/s for single downloads and multiple downloads easily max out my line...

EDIT:
    One more thought: 50GB per day is still not very much volume. With high quality 1080p or 4k, many videos theses days have 4, 6 or more GBs. Even with the rather limited speeds that K2S can deliver, you don't get very far with 50GB. A more flexible system would be much better than these annoying daily limits.

Once again, RG's solution with a monthly limit, that you can use however and whenever you want, is far superior, in my opinion...

EDIT2:
    Direct Downloads only work 50% of the time lately. I get to see download pages a lot more often than I care for.
    Also speeds vary greatly. Depending on which server you get, speeds are between less than 2 MB/s up to 18 to 20 MB/s. Never above 20 though.
    Someone's limiting speed here. Since RG now reaches 100+ MB/s all the time, I guess it's not my ISP...

Customer service reacts fast and tries to help. And occasionally adds extra premium days to make up for problems.

Therefore my 3 month XMas gift lasted almost 4 months but it will be up shortly now.

You don't have any Easter give-away planned, do you?
    Last edited by Mav99Ex; 25th March 2021 at 02:02.

14. Liked by 2 users: roger33, V

Images

Sorry to bump an old thread but...........

Lately I've been having trouble with K2S in this manner:

If a user posts a video here, you usually see the video that you can watch before downloading. It works for about 10 seconds and then resets back to the beginning. It does this over and over.
    So, I click the download link to go to K2S' site, click the arrow to watch and then get this:

I've tried this on 4 different browsers, all the while logged into my paid account.

So, what the hell is going on with them? Is there something I'm missing or is it a K2S issue?

Downloading is fine as usual.

Images

Likely a K2S issue. Although it tends to work if you refresh their page or wait a while.

17. Liked by 1 user: TexasDude

Page 4 of 10 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>