I decided this week seeing as everybody is so busy with the all the holidays and what not i decided to keep things simple..short and sweet if you will...actually more salty than sweet hehehe. This is actually oddly enough a shoot that has been requested by alot of you guys which i find odd cause it involves me doing nothing really but sitting on my knees waiting for my friend daniel hear to cum in my face. Really, thats all there is i wait he wacks it then my face is full of cum..well on that note i have a lot of last minute christmas shopping to do so ill leave you guys to this shoot i know its not the most exciting but it still has all the essentials..me!!! oh yeah but there is one thing missing and thats my voice cause my dopey camera guy recorded this with no sound and if you all remember correctly this isnt the first time hes screwed up so he is skating on some very thin ice but it being the holidays n all i told him ive give him one more chance i told him to but some nice classical music over it when he edits it so i hope it still comes out enjoyable for all you guys... hehe i promise ill make it up to you guys next week luv ya'll and happy holidays na ll that.

LINK:
https://rapidshare.com/files/9016668/bbdc26dez.rar.html

/TheONE