Thread: Taxi to Hell by Wine (BDSM)  

Images

Taxi to Hell by Wine (BDSM)

2. Liked by 7 users: Bronson BB, Dadd, Heathen, NCPCDoc, SilverK9, Stoner

Sponsor
    Images
    Thanx, Prikker!

lennart
    Please put this bdsb shit in a seperate section?

Images
    Lennart,

I understand its not for everyone, but its clearly marked BDSM... so if you don't like, just don't click...

I leave it up to the discretion of the moderators to move it into a seperate section or not.

Cheers,
    Prikker

Images
    Thanx. This is looking good.

lennart
    Thanks for your answer, its not to be rude, but
    perhaps the bdsm shall have its own section? I really think you are doing a really good job that you are sharing these work to us, but again, mabye it isnt wrong to put up it in a own section?

Images

Talking No Likey? Then No Clicky!

I'm with Prikker. It was clearly labeled "BDSM" so if you're not a fan, don't bother clicking to check it out. Not everything posted here at RiP will be "appropriate" or liked by everyone, so just don't look at that stuff that you don't like. And I don't think there really is a "seperate section" for BDSM in the Hentai section. All hentai is in the same place (well, this isn't EXACTLY hentai, but close enough )

And great job, Prikker. I'm happy to finally see some DoFantasy stuff posted here at RiP. Yes, it's often VERY "extreme" but it's good to have available for those who like it nonetheless. And those who don't? Like they say to those people who complain about TV: "Change the channel."

Thanks again, Prikker. :thumbs:

"In fact it's just an ordinary well."

Private Member
    Images
    Thanks for your answer, its not to be rude, but
    perhaps the bdsm shall have its own section? I really think you are doing a really good job that you are sharing these work to us, but again, mabye it isnt wrong to put up it in a own section?
    I dont like those 3D comics but I know they can't go in a separate section just because I want them out of the way. All these comics are fansadox anyway and there's only about 100 of them, so the max a bdsm section would have in it is ~100

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by grip
    I dont like those 3D comics but I know they can't go in a separate section just because I want them out of the way. All these comics are fansadox anyway and there's only about 100 of them, so the max a bdsm section would have in it is ~100
    Are you crazy DUDE I love that stuff, I also don't mind this so much or the really graphic tentacle stuff. I can understand peeps not wishing to see certain stuff but it's own section is a bit extreme.