Thread: The Loves Of My Life, A story of unconventional love, By: AMREMT3200  

Images

The Loves Of My Life, A story of unconventional love, By: AMREMT3200

This story is true, Please do not judge unless you have been in my shoes. I began writing this story in October of 2015 and have been slowly reliving the whole thing in my mind to make sure that I give the most accurate account of what happened and how it happened. I know that it is a long story but to it is worth the time to read it. I have permission from the main people involved to write and post this story, and they are actually excited to see how others view our story. All names have been changed. Please leave a comment with your opinion of our story.

The Loves of my Life
    Chapter 1
    In June of 2012 my life took a turn that I never expected, and from which I am still trying to make some since out of almost 4 years later. Don’t get me wrong it has been a wonderful surprise to realize what was such a deeply recessed fantasy, but I am still finding it hard to believe that it is really happening to me. Let me back up for just a minute and give you a little background. My name is Jim, I am 52 years old; and about as average as you can get. I am the Sr. Architectural Engineer for a large commercial architectural firm, and I live in a midsized college town in the Southeastern US, where it is hot and humid pretty much year round. I was married for 15 years, but in 2012 my wife decided that she no longer wanted to be a married woman. Luckily we had no children, and the divorce was taken care of quickly.
    It was May of 2012, and beginning to warm up when I moved out of our house in a very nice subdivision, into a decent 2 bedroom apartment. As I said earlier this is a college town in the south, so there are plenty of nice apartment complexes, and they all have pools. I had taken some time off from work after the divorce to just try and get my mind back to a normal everyday state. I had been in my apartment for a couple of weeks, but had yet to meet any of my neighbors. It was a Friday afternoon and was fairly warm outside, so I decided to make use of my patio, which overlooks the court yard, and the pool of the complex and grill a steak for dinner. I had started the charcoal burning and was sitting on my patio enjoying a nice cold Miller Lite. I soon realized that I had a great view of the pool, and would like the view of all the college girls in their tiny bikinis laying out by the pool. I leaned back and took a long drink of my beer and just relaxed. I had just checked on the coals when I heard my neighbors sliding glass door open and heard the conversation going on. I looked over and saw a very attractive woman starting to get her grill ready to cook on, and a young teenage girl standing next to her that I assumed was her sister. I said hello and commented of how nice the weather was, and they both looked my way and smiled and said that they loved this spring weather too. I introduced myself, and I learned that the older of the two was Lisa, and the younger was Christie. I suggested that they use my grill since it was ready to cook on, and Lisa accepted the invitation, she went to get her chicken and I went to get my steak. As we sat and were talking Christie piped up and said “mom can I hit the pool before we eat”, I just about choked on my beer. Lisa saw this and snickered and told Christie to go ahead. Lisa and I sat there as she walked down to the pool area and took off her shorts and tee shirt, revealing a tiny thong bikini. I was amazed at how stunning this young lady was. (I am going to stop here and describe these two beauties to you, Lisa I would later find out was 29 years old, stands about 5’6” and I would guess is about 120 lbs., with long blonde hair and absolutely mesmerizing blue eyes, and a body to kill for. Christie was 14 years old, is about 5’5”, about 110 lbs. and has beautiful red hair and the greenest eyes imaginable, and like her mother a body that does not quit.) I sat there almost in a trace watching this goddess of a “ginger” down by the pool in such a tiny bikini. My trance was broken when Lisa made the statement “she is beautiful isn’t she”? My face must have turned every shade of red in the book, and I stammered out “yes she most certainly is”. Lisa snickered again and said that it was OK, she knows that her daughter has that effect on a lot of men, But she is lucky in the since that Christie is a good kid and wants to wait until the time is right. As our conversation continued I found out that Lisa had her daughter when she was 15, and made the decision to keep her baby and finish high school, and work her way through college, and will graduate with a Masters Degree in Nursing in December. She said that it had been hard but it had been worth it in the long run. I told her that in this day in age that her courage and determination was very admirable. Lisa asked me about my story and I told her all about my divorce and how it had given me the chance for a new start. I checked on the food on the grill and it was ready. Lisa called Christie up from the pool, and I went inside to get myself another beer and the two of them a soda. As I was walking back outside, Christie comes bouncing up the hill in her oh so tiny bikini, and I just about dropped the drinks. They both laughed, and seemed to enjoy my awkward attempt to not stare at this sweet 14 year old beauty. It was amazing that as we ate our dinner, everything seemed so natural, almost like it was like we had known each other forever. Christie going on about school getting out next week and what she wanted to do with her summer, and Lisa talking about her work at the hospital and her school work as well. As we finished our dinner and said our goodnights, both of the girls came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. That night I had a really hard time sleeping, and woke up several times with a raging hard on, and realized that I had been dreaming of Christie in that tiny thong bikini. I eventually had no choice but to grab my cock and pull one off if I expected to get any sleep.

Chapter 2
    On the following Sunday, I was sitting on my patio drinking my morning coffee, and Lisa came over to say thank you for cooking their dinner on Friday evening. She was dressed for work and looked so good in her scrubs with her long blonde hair in a ponytail. I told her that it was a great evening with good friends and good food. She sat down, and we talked for a few minutes, she asked me if I could watch Christie during the day if she goes to the pool, I told her that I would keep an eye on her. She smiled and told me that if I had a problem with Christie’s swim suit, she could tell her to tone it down. I looked at Lisa and told her that it was not a problem, I had grown up in the 80s and that really skimpy suits were born in that era. She said that she would tell Christie to let me know if she was going to the pool. With that she gave me a peck on the cheek and left. Now, let me tell you that the thought of seeing that sweet young thing in that thong bikini again had me standing at attention, and that worried me. I had never thought about a teen in this manner before and it scared me just a bit. I was doing things around my apartment most of the morning and had just sat down for a late lunch. It was about 1:30 in the afternoon, and the temps had gotten a bit warmer. I had just sat down, when there was a knock at my patio door, I saw that it was Christie and waved her in. She came in and sat down on the couch next to me, she said that her mom had told her to let me know when she was going out to the pool. I told her to give me time to eat my sandwich real quick and I would go out to the pool with her. She smiled and leaned back into my overstuffed couch. Now the one thing that I will say is that I have always been a big movie buff, and have accumulated a large collection of DVDs, and when Christie saw this she was amazed. She asked if we could watch a movie later, and I said sure. I finished my sandwich and we headed to the pool. For a Sunday afternoon the pool area was almost empty, I said something about it to Christie and she said that most of the college students were studying for their finals. There were only 5 people out there and they had their heads buried in books. We picked out a table on the far end of the pool away from the other people, and I grabbed a beer from my small cooler that I had brought out, and was waiting to see that thong bikini again. Christie spread her towel on the lounge chair next to me. She was standing between my chair and hers and when she took off her tee shirt I almost chocked. She did not have the top on that I had seen Friday, it was actually smaller. She undid her jean shorts and shimmied out of them, and I think I did chock that time. She was wearing a sling shot suit that did not cover much at all and the top was so small that it only covered her nipples. I must have made some kind of sound, because Christie looked at me and asked, “do you like my new swimsuit”? All I could do was stammer out that what there is of it I love. She laughed and sat down next to me. She lay in the sun for a while and finally said that she was hot and was going to get in the water to cool off, she proceeded to get up and walk over to the pool. As she did this I was treated to a great look of her wonderful ass sashaying in that skimpy suit. She jumped in and swam to the far end of the pool and swam back to our end. As she got out of the pool all wet I got instantly hard, because I realized that the suit was completely see thru, both top and bottom. This sweet 14 year old was showing everything she had. I was sitting there staring at this absolutely gorgeous young thing walking toward me showing me her erect hard nipples and her sweet mound and slit. As she got back to her chair, she made the comment “I think you really do like my new swimsuit.” And with that comment she nodded toward my lap and my raging hardon. I could tell that I turned red and tried to look away. She laughed and told me that she likes the way I get all embarrassed. I told her that it is only natural for a man to look at her and that she is very beautiful, but for a guy my age to see her like that is frowned upon. She grabbed her towel and was drying off and asked if we could go watch a movie now. I said sure, so she grabbed her shorts and tee shirt but did not put them on and we headed off to my apartment. As we walked out of the pool area I noticed 2 of the college guys watching her very intently. It was very weird but I felt a since of pride that she was walking with me. We got back up the hill to my apartment, and when we got in the door the air conditioning was very cold. I noticed that Christie shivered, she turned around and asked me if she could go take a hot shower before our movie date. I expected her to go over to her apartment, but she headed to my bathroom and started the shower, and I was a little shocked to say the least. Here I was 49 years old and had just seen this 14 year old hottie in a see thru swim suit, and she was now in my shower. Folks, I will say this. I was torn and completely unsure how to handle this situation. I definitely did not want to do anything that would get me put under the jail, and not to mention that I was hoping that just maybe Lisa and I could get something going. About 10 minutes later I heard the shower go off and 5 minutes later she emerged from my bedroom wearing one of my old tee shirts, and it hit her about mid-thigh. I could tell that she didn’t have anything on under it because her nipples were hard. She went over to my movie collection and picked out a comedy for us to watch. I took a seat on the couch and she cuddled up next to me and I put my arm around her shoulder. As we watched the movie she let her head rest on my shoulder, and I was so hard the whole time. When the movie was over she stretched and the tee shirt rode up her thighs enough for me to confirm that she was not wearing anything under it, and I must say that seeing a sweet 14 year old bare pussy made me want to just drop down and eat it until she was having one orgasm after another. But, I pushed that thought out of my mind and got up and grabbed her things and told her that she had better get home before her mother got home. She got up and walked to the door and as I opened the door she kissed me on the cheek. That night was crazy, I jerked off at least 4 times before I could get to sleep.

Chapter 3
    Monday was my first day back to work after my divorce, and it was not an easy day. Everyone was asking how I was doing and that they were sorry that this had happened to me. I just thanked them, but deep down I just wanted them to stop and let me get back to normal. As I was getting home after work, Lisa was leaving to go to work, for a few hours to cover part of a shift for a friend. She thanked me for keeping an eye on Christie on Sunday. She said that Christie had enjoyed our “movie date”, and that she had told her about my reaction to her new bathing suit. I stammered out an apology, and Lisa said that it was OK, that she understood a natural male reaction. She told me that the reason Christie is so open is that while Lisa was going through nursing school while in the military she was stationed in Europe and nudity is seen differently over there. She did say that if it is a problem for me she can let Christie know to not be as open around me, but I told her that it was ok and not to worry about it. As she was leaving I asked her if she would like to have dinner tomorrow evening, just the two of us, she smiled and winked at me and said she would love to spend an evening with a good man. As I left work on Tuesday I was stoked that I had a date that night with a beautiful woman, and was looking forward to see what may become of this friendship. I had made reservations at Rudolf’s Greek Restaurant for 7:30 pm. As soon as got home I knocked on Lisa’s door and Christie answered, I asked how school went and she said just 3 more days, and jumped up and down. Lisa came out of the kitchen and said Hi, I told her what time our reservations were for and where. She looked excited and said she would be ready at 7:00pm. I went to my apartment and took a long shower and got dressed. At 6:55pm I headed out the door to pick up Lisa. I knocked on the door and Christie waved me in. I walked over to her and leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the cheek and told her that she and I have another movie date next Saturday if she wants to. She looked at me and clapped her hands and got all giddy. Just then Lisa walked out of her bedroom and my jaw hit the floor. She was absolutely stunning, she was wearing a little black dress with spaghetti straps that showed off her perfect figure with just the right amount of cleavage, high heels and I could tell that she was wearing thigh high stockings on her long sexy legs. Christie looked at her mom and gave a whistle, and said that she looked so sexy, I piped up and agreed wholeheartedly. When I opened the car door for her, Lisa made the comment that she knew that there were still gentlemen in this crazy world. As she stepped into the car and sat down her dress rode up and I was treated to a look at her creamy thighs encased in nylon stockings and just a hint of black lace panties. As I shut the door and smiled, and the thought hit me that this woman is young enough to be my daughter. I pushed that thought out of my head and was excited to see where this would go. We arrived at the restaurant about 10 minutes later, and I held the car door open for her, as well as the door to go inside, and I held her seat out for her to sit. (Just a little side note for all the guys reading this, I know it may be cliché, but be a gentleman, you will be surprised how far it can get you) As we waited to order, I again commented on how beautiful she looked, and that I loved the dress. Lisa was the one to turn red this time, I ordered us a bottle of wine and we ordered our food. When our wine was delivered, and poured I took my glass and raised it up to propose a toast, As Lisa touched her glass to mine I toasted by saying “here’s to new friendships and new beginnings “ Lisa look directly into my eyes and said that she hoped that this may be the beginning of more than a friendship. Looking into those amazingly blue eyes, my heart melted and I knew that I was falling head over heels for this beautiful woman. After dinner was completed we ordered another bottle of wine and talked for another hour. It was after 10:00 pm when we arrived back at the apartments, and as we stood at Lisa’s door, I leaned in and kissed her with a passion that I had not felt in years. As we broke our kiss, Lisa took a deep breath and all she could say was WOW! I laughed, and she looked me straight in the eyes and said to give her a few minutes to check on Christie, and she would come over to my apartment. I went into my apartment and was like a nervous teenager, I paced the floor for about 10 minutes. I heard a soft knock on my patio door, and there stood Lisa, still wearing that sexy black dress with a bottle of wine and two glasses in her hands. I let her in and took the wine and glasses and sat them on my coffee table, I took her in my arms and we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. When we finally broke our embrace, it was my turn to say WOW! I took the wine and poured us both a glass, and we sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes. Lisa then stood up, and while looking deep into my eyes she said that she knew what my reaction was for her 14 year old daughter, but what about her daughter’s 29 year old mother? With that statement Lisa reached behind her and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. I was mesmerized by how gorgeous she looked standing there in just her black lace panties, black thigh high stockings, and high heels. Her breasts were perfect, my guess at the time was 36 C, with quarter sized areolas and erect nipples. I was instantly hard, and it was very obvious, and Lisa snickered a little and said that she was glad that it was not just Christie that had that effect on me. She reached for my hand and led me to my bedroom. As I was standing next to my bed, Lisa got down on her knees, and began to unbuckle my pants and they fell to my knees. (As I said earlier, I am pretty average, but the only place that I am not average is my penis size. Length wise I am only 7 ½” but I am blessed with 6” girth). As she pulled my boxers down she let out a gasp, and said “oh my god it’s huge”. She took me in her hands and began to stroke my cock and seemed to be entranced by it. She leaned forward just a little and took me in her mouth, I gasped at this and it felt like I was in heaven. Lisa took me as deep as she could and she pushed it just a little further. I bucked a little bit, and she began to hum as she used her tongue on the underside of my cock. After a few minutes of this I was about to lose a huge load, so I reached for her arms and pulled her to her feet. She slid her panties off and took her shoes off, but left her stockings on and laid down on the bed. I finished undressing and reached for her legs and pulled her to the side of the bed. I got down on my knees and was greeted with the most wonderful sight that I have ever seen. Lisa was completely shaved except for a small strip of very light hair just above her glistening and very pink pussy. I just wanted to bury my face in that incredible pussy, but I took my time and slowly licked and explored every fold of that wonderful sight in front of me. I would alternate my tongue from her pussy to her clit and back. After a few minutes of this Lisa was shuttering and screaming in orgasm and was pushing her hot, juicy pussy into my face. I got into the bed, but gave her time to catch her breath. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, and then Lisa pushed me onto my back and straddled my waist. She reached between us and took my cock in her hand and positioned it at her opening and slowly sank down onto me, and she gasped each time she took more of my cock into her. She felt like a hot, wet glove surrounding my cock, and I was really having a hard time not cumming to fast. She feel into a good rhythm and was riding me like she wanted me to feel all of her, I reached for her incredible breasts and began to squeeze and tweak her hard nipples. She threw her head back and moaned loudly that I was filling her up completely. She began to shake and was climbing that wave of another crashing, screaming orgasm. As she came down for the second time she fell over onto the bed and reached for me. I climbed on top of her and entered that succulent pussy and began to slide in and out of her slowly, but was continually picking up the pace. She brought her knees to her chest and looked into my eyes and said that she wanted my cum deep inside of her. I was really giving her all I had and I could tell she was climbing that wave again and I wanted us to climax together; I pushed myself as hard as I could and as she fell into the throws of her orgasm, I felt myself letting go with a massive load deep into her. As we both were coming down from that plateau of our orgasms, I rolled off of her and took her into my arms. She looked at me and just sighed and said that was the most incredible sex she had ever had. My alarm went off at 6:00 AM and as my eyes opened I saw Lisa sitting on the side of the bed just looking at me, she smiled and leaned down and kissed me and said that she had to go get ready for work and get Christie up and ready for school. I sat up in the bed and grabbed her and pulled her into my arms, we kissed and for a reason that I will never know, except to say that it was the truest feeling that I had ever had, as we broke our embrace I told her that I loved her; she looked at me with her incredible blue eyes and said I know and I love you too. As she was getting dressed I told her that I had to go out of town on business until Friday afternoon, but when I got back on Friday the three of us would have a cookout that evening; She smiled and said that it was a date. I rolled out of the bed and followed her to the door and we kissed as we were standing there and again as we broke the kiss she exclaimed WOW!

Chapter 4
    As I was getting myself ready for my business trip, my thoughts wondered to where this may be going. I knew what I had said to Lisa were my true feelings, but I was still fresh from my divorce and a bit scared of getting deeply involved this quickly. But, the truth was the truth, and to hear her say those words back to me was to say the least incredible. I had finished packing and grabbed my briefcase and was on my way by 9:00 AM. I had a 4 hour drive ahead of me and a lot of time to think about what was going on, but all I really wanted to do was enjoy the feelings, and hope that this was what we both wanted. I had made it about an hour when my cell phone buzzed indicating that I had a text message. I got off at the next exit to grab something to drink and see what the text was. It was from Lisa, and she said that she had really enjoyed last night, and wanted more. She also said that we felt so natural together and she wanted me to know that she meant it when she said that she loved me too. I stood there for a few minutes just rereading her message, to be sure that I had read it correctly, and sent her a short but powerful message back; all it said was “ I love you”. Within 60 seconds I got another message and it said ‘I love you”. As I was driving it dawned on me that I had only known this woman for 6 days and was completely and truly head over heels in love with her. Over the next 3 days we talked on the phone or texted several times a day, and I felt like I was back in high school again. I arrived back in town in the middle of the afternoon on Friday, and went to get the things that I needed for the cookout. I had just begun getting things ready when I heard a knock on my patio door. I saw that it was Christie and she came on in, and ran up to me saying schools out!!! She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I told her that I had a surprise for her in my briefcase. She ran over to my coffee table and opened my briefcase and found a DVD of National Lampoon’s Vacation. I told her that when I was just a little older than she was that this was one of my favorite summer movies, and she started to get giddy and said she could not wait until our movie date tomorrow. She helped me get things ready, and as we were putting the burgers on the grill Lisa walked up and came straight to me and put her arms around my neck and gave me a very passionate kiss. As we broke our embrace, Christie looked at us and made the statement “Wow that looked so hot”, Lisa and I just laughed and got a little red in the face. After we ate Christie decided that she was going to their apartment to take a shower and watch TV, and Lisa wanted to change clothes. 20 minutes later Lisa returned looking absolutely exquisite wearing a pair of denim short shorts and a halter top, I opened a bottle of wine and we sat out on my patio, and talked about everything under the sun and how we felt about what was happening. Before we knew it we had finished 2 more bottles and it was after midnight. Lisa looked at me and had a sly smile on her face, she took my hand and we walked down to the pool; she looked absolutely beautiful standing there with the moonlight glimmering off her blonde hair. I took her in my arms and we kissed passionately and were both breathless when we separated. Lisa walked over to the steps leading into the pool and slowly entered the water, she swam to where the water was just above her chest. She looked up at me and took her halter top off and threw it up onto the deck, then she did the same with her shorts. I looked around to make sure that there was no one around and quickly joined her and took off my clothes. She swam up to me and I took her in my arms and we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly she broke away from me and ducked under the water and the next thing I knew she had my cock in her wonderful mouth. I moaned and was quickly hard, she did this several times, and when she surfaced the 4th time she smiled at me and wrapped her long legs around my waist and I entered her hot pussy. We did our best to not get to carried away, and stay as quiet as possible. After about 20 minutes of this we decided to move ourselves into my apartment so we would not get caught on our skinny dipping adventure. Lisa moved to the steps of the pool and still nude walked out of the water and grabbed both of our clothes and took off running the 30 yards to my apartment, with me right behind her. As we entered the door we were both laughing and out of breath. We went straight to my bedroom and I began licking her luscious pussy until she grabbed my hair and was pulling me tighter into her and was screaming with 2 orgasms one after the other. I immediately got into position and entered her in one deep thrust and began to stroke into her hard and fast. I could feel the beginnings of a massive load building up deep inside me, but I wanted to give her the deepest penetration I could, so I moved her into a doggy position and was able to reach deeper than before. She was moaning loudly and as she entered that crashing wave of orgasm she screamed my name and I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum deep into her scorching hot pussy. We fell asleep in each other’s arms and as I was falling asleep I felt that feeling of true contentment. The next morning I woke up to a tingling feeling in my cock and realized that Lisa was giving me an incredible blowjob. It only took me about 5 minutes to let go with a large load of cum into her amazing mouth, and she looked up at me with her mouth full of my cum and made sure that I saw her swallow every drop of my load. Lisa got out of the bed and grabbed her now dry cloths and got dressed. We walked to the door hand in hand, and before she opened the door she took my face in her hands kissed me and told me that she loved me. I told her that I loved her too, and that she had this man completely mesmerized. She smiled and kissed me again, and as she was walking out of the door she turned and said that she would see me tomorrow. I asked her why not tonight, and she said that today was for Christie and me and our movie date and she did not want to intrude. I smiled and realized that I had gained a “daughter” in all this. I took the morning to relax a little and get things ready for my movie date with Christie. I went to the grocery store and stocked up on popcorn, soda, ice cream, and frozen pizza. It was 1:00 PM when I heard a soft knock on my patio door and Christie came running in and gave me a big hug and a soft kiss on the cheek and she said that she was glad that I was home from my trip. I asked her if she wanted to get started with the movies or go to the pool first. She was all giddy and said she wanted to go out to the pool for a while first. As we were walking down to the pool she told me that her mother had taken her shopping on Thursday and that she had a surprise for me. With this information in mind I was looking forward to seeing what this little hottie had gone and done. There were several people at the pool, but luckily our table and chairs were free, so we were set. I grabbed a cold beer and took my seat as Christie got her towel set up on her chair. She turned toward me and with a mischievous look in her eyes she proceeded to peel her tee shirt, and shorts off to reveal one of the smallest bikinis that I had ever seen. It was one of those yellow Wicked Weasel bikinis, which left very little to the imagination. I was instantly hard and Christie seemed to delight in my reaction. She said that she had to really talk her mother into getting it for her, because she was afraid that it would give me a heart attack. I looked at her and thought to myself, that this little 14 year old vixen was teasing me beyond what I could take. She grabbed her sun tan oil and handed it to me and asked me to put some on her back. I took it and with her standing with her back to me and with very nervous hands I began rubbing the oil into her soft skin. I was getting more aroused by the second and when I came to her ass cheeks she looked around and laughed and told me to go ahead and get them to or she would burn. I reached and began to rub those beautiful globes and the backs of her sexy legs and was just about ready to lose my mind. She looked at me and took the oil from me and turned around and poured some into her hands and began to rub it into her shoulders and stomach and the front of her legs. She sat down in her chair and let out a long sigh and I just stared at her with a large lump in my shorts. After about 30 minutes she flipped over on her stomach to get some sun on her back, and when she was in the position she wanted she reached behind her and undid the strings of her skimpy top and took it completely off and placed it next to her on the deck of the pool. To say the least I was flustered, and looking at her sexy teenage ass had me extremely excited. After a while of getting sun on her back she said that she wanted to cool off in the pool and with that statement she rolled toward me and sat up and reached to get her top, as she did this she was showing me those magnificent young pert breasts, with stiff erect nipples. My mouth must have been hanging open, because she snickered and asked me if I liked them. All I could say was what red blooded male wouldn’t. She giggled and put her top on and walked to the pool and dove into the water. She swam around for about 10 minutes and got out of the pool and walked back to her chair and just like the slingshot suit, this one was completely see thru. I was staring at this sweet, sexy teenager showing me her pert breasts and mouthwatering mound and slit. This time when she got back to her chair, she looked directly at my erection in my shorts and said that what red blooded female would not like that. I turned immediately red and apologized, and she just giggled and grabbed her shorts and tee shirt and said she wanted to go watch a movie now. As soon as we walked into my apartment she headed straight to my bathroom to take a shower. I sat down and tried to make since out of what was happening. I knew she was just a teenager but hell she was so hot and sexy, but I also knew that this could end with me under the jail and Lisa and me splitting up. About 15 minutes later Christie emerged from my bedroom wearing her tee shirt which hit her just below her ass cheeks. I had made popcorn and sodas for us, and as I was putting them on the coffee table she asked me where the movie was that I had bought her, and I pointed to the stack shelf next to the flat screen TV. She strolled over to the shelf and reached for the movie lying on the top shelf, and as she did this I was looking at her beautiful bare ass, she had her legs slightly spread and I saw that sweet pussy looking back at me, what a tease this sweetheart was. We spent the evening watching movies and around 9:00 pm I could tell that she was sleepy. I told her that I was time to go home and she frowned, she scooted next to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, As she got up off the couch she spread her legs and I got a wide open look at that perfect teenage pussy, and it was incredible. I think I jerked off at least 5 times that night before I could fall asleep.

Chapter 5

I got up a little later that Sunday and saw that Lisa had sent me a text about an hour before. It said that she had to work part of the day and would be home about 2:00 PM. It ended with I love you with all my heart. I sent her a quick text back that told her that I loved her with all my heart too, and that I would cook dinner for the three of us tonight. I grabbed a shower and was getting dressed when my cell buzzed with a text message from Lisa. She said that she was looking forward to dinner but it would just be the two of us because Christie was at a sleep over with a friend. At the end of the message she said that she needed to talk to me alone anyway. I was a bit nervous about this last part of her message because of what had happened yesterday. I was in the middle of cooking when Lisa knocked on my patio door and came in. She was still dressed in her scrubs and her blonde hair in a ponytail. She walked up to me and put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. When we broke our embrace she just looked into my eyes and said WOW. She snickered and said this could become a habit, and that she was going to go shower and change clothes and would be back in an hour. When she stepped back into my apartment I was amazed at how beautiful she looked. She had her hair down and was wearing a white sundress that was so sexy. I looked at her and told her that I just might have to take that dress off of her really soon. She laughed and asked me what was for dinner. I poured her a glass of wine and we sat down to baked salmon and fresh vegetables. After dinner we sat out on my patio for a while drinking wine and holding each other. I asked her what she needed to talk to me about and she suggested that we go inside. We were sitting on the couch and Lisa took my hands and said that she loved me more than words could say and that would never change. I could tell that this was going to be a serious conversation just because of her tone. I looked into her eyes and could see the tears welling up in them and I told her that my love for her was total and complete and nothing could change that. I saw the tears begin to flow down her cheeks and she told me that may change when I heard what she had to say. She told me that the night before when Christie came home she was very quiet and went straight to her room and went to bed. Lisa said that she tried to talk to her but Christie did not want to talk about it. Lisa said that she went to bed and was almost asleep when Christie came and crawled into her bed crying. She got her calmed down by holding her and they finally began to talk about what was bothering her. Lisa looked at me and said that she had never thought about it, but that Christie’s bedroom in their apartment shares a wall with my bedroom in my apartment. She said that Christie had heard us through the wall while we were having sex. I looked at Lisa and could tell that there was more to this than just that. Lisa continued with her story about her conversation that she had had with Christie the night before. She said that the first time we were together that Christie had heard us through the wall and was happy that she had found someone to love. She then told her mother that the second time Lisa and I made love that she felt jealous and that she masturbated to the sounds of Lisa and me, and that she had fantasized that it was her with me. I was a little shocked by this and I told Lisa that what Christie was feeling was natural, and Lisa said that that is what she told her. She said she told Christie that everything that she was feeling was normal and that it was no reason to be worried about it. Lisa then told me that Christie told her about how she had gotten topless in front of me yesterday and how she showed me her pussy on purpose to try to get me to do the things to her that she had heard me doing to Lisa. Lisa then gave me a look that told me that she was torn, and she continued, she said that Christie started crying all over again and then told her that she was ready and that she wanted it to be with me. You could have knocked me over with a feather, I was just staring at Lisa and could not believe what I had just heard. She said that she let Christie cry herself to sleep, and she just held her all night. Lisa took my face in her hands and kissed me and began again. She said that she loves her daughter more than anything in this world and only wants what is best for her. She said that she had this on her mind all day, and could not stop thinking about it. She told me that her own introduction to sex was rough and not what a girl dreams about and that she did not want that for Christie. Lisa said that she wanted Christie’s experience to be natural, loving and caring, with someone that would take things slowly and let her feel secure and safe and most of all loved. I thought to myself that I knew where this was going and I was truly scared but excited at the same time. I took Lisa’s hands in mine and looked into her teary eyes and asked her “Lisa, are you saying that you want me to make love to Christie?” She broke down sobbing and shook her head yes. Between sobs she told me if I never wanted to see her again that she would understand. I took her into my arms and let her cry, and told her that my love for her would never change. Lisa said that she knew that Christie loved me and that they both trusted me with their hearts and that she could not think of a more caring, loving man than me to gently take Christie into womanhood. We sat there holding each other for a while and Lisa finally stopped crying and leaned in and kissed me. I was a still a little astonished that this beautiful, wonderful woman that I loved with everything in me was suggesting that I make love to her gorgeous 14 year old daughter, and that I was more than a little excited about the prospect. As Lisa broke away from me she noticed my excited state and giggled and said that someone else thinks that it is a good idea, and she reached down and stroked me through my shorts. I looked at her and could only smile and turn red. She told me not to be embarrassed about getting aroused, because she knew from the beginning that Christie excited me, but she also knew that I would never take advantage of it, and that for most men it is a suppressed fantasy to have a sweet young thing and take her virginity. She then said that we were just going to take from fantasy to reality. I asked her how she thought that we needed to proceed from here and she said that she wanted this to be natural and did not want Christie to know that we had discussed this. She said that she knew that Christie would come to her and tell her when it happened. Lisa told me that she had a suggestion of how this could happen. I looked at her and asked how, and she told that next weekend she has to be out of town for a conference. She said that she is leaving Saturday morning and will be back Sunday afternoon. She said that during our normal movie date on Saturday Christie will tease me as usual and that I should just let nature take its course. Then she reminded me to just take it slowly and to show Christie what true loving sexuality really can be. Whether out of curiosity or being aroused I asked Lisa if the thought of me making love to Christie excited her, she looked into my eyes and said that as a woman it excited her knowing the feelings she felt with me inside her and my loving tongue teasing her pussy that Christie was going to feel those same feelings, but as a mother it scared her, because she didn’t want her little girl hurt. I promised her that I would never hurt either one of them, and that I would rather die than do that. Lisa then stood up and took my hand and said that if I didn’t get my hard cock into her sopping pussy soon that she was going to go home and do it herself. We made love for about an hour, and it culminated with us both climaxing hard and passionately, and her pussy dripping with my load. As she was getting dressed to go to her apartment she told me that she was taking Christie to the doctor tomorrow and getting her started on birth control pills so we did not have to worry about a pregnancy. When she said that it dawned on me that I would actually be emptying my cum into Christie’s sweet 14 year old virgin pussy the next weekend.

Chapter 6

Lisa and I discussed the plans again on Monday night and I asked her again if she was sure that this is what she wanted. I told her that I did not want to jeopardize our relationship by going through with this if she was having second thoughts. She took me in her arms and told me that this is the very reason that she does want this to happen. She said that the fact that I was so concerned about how she felt and was concerned about our relationship is why she wants and needs this to happen. She told me that she loved me more than ever and this is what she wants, because I do love her and she knows that I love Christie as well. She said that Christie questioned her as to why she took her to the Doctor and had her start the pill. Lisa told her that it was for safety sake because she knew that those feelings that she was having can become very strong and in the heat of the moment she wanted her to be protected from an unplanned pregnancy. That night we both decided that we would not have sex that week because she wanted me to be completely horny and ready for Christie on Saturday. The three of us had dinner on Tuesday night and we enjoyed a lively game of monopoly where we laughed and carried on like a normal family. On Wednesday night Lisa and Christie spent the evening together shopping and doing mother, daughter stuff while I worked on a project that was due Thursday morning. By Thursday night my balls were aching for release, and Lisa laughed as we ate dinner without Christie who was at the movies with friends. Friday Evening we all had a special dinner, and unknown to Lisa, Christie had come over after I got home from work and helped me prepare it, and Christie made the desert completely on her own. We ate, laughed and generally had a wonderful night. Lisa wanted to make it an early night because she was leaving early the next morning. As they were leaving my apartment Lisa gave me a very passionate kiss, but this time when Christie came up to kiss me goodnight it was a little different she actually gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Lisa and I looked at each other and smiled, I made the comment “looks like our little girl is growing up”. With that Christie blushed and giggled her way out of the door. I had a very restless sleep that night and around 5:30 AM there was a knock on my patio door, I got up and saw that it was Lisa. She came in and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss and as I looked into her deep blue eyes she told me that she loved me more than I would ever know, and I told her that I loved her too. We talked for a few minutes and she said that Christie was still giggling when they walked into their apartment after she had kissed me last night. I asked Lisa if she wanted me to call her after our plan took place and she said that I could call but she did not want me to tell her anything about what had happened. She said that she wanted Christie to be the one to tell her the details. She said the she expected that we would be busy most of the night and that we would probably sleep late on Sunday morning and that she would not call until later as to not wake us up. We kissed again and Lisa was on her way. I called Christie at 10:00 AM and told her that I had a special treat for our movie date today. She got excited and asked me what the surprise was, and I told her to be ready to go swimming at 12:30 and to be sure and bring shoes. I assumed that on their shopping trip earlier in the week Christie had gotten another new swimsuit and would want to show it off, and I wanted to see how far she would take it in a very secluded area. I have access to land that the company has for hunting, and on this land is a natural spring creek that has a lagoon with a large sandy beach and it is secluded and with no hunting seasons active no one will be anywhere around. Christie was right on time and she walked right in and walked up to me and gave me a long hug and kissed me again on the lips. She was excited to find out what the surprise was for the day. I told her to she would find out soon enough. I had already loaded my Jeep that I have for hunting trips, with everything we would need for the afternoon. So, I took her hand and led her to my Jeep and we were on our way. She kept asking me where we were going and I told her she would soon see. About 30 minutes later we pulled onto the property and I opened the gate and closed it behind us. We drove another ½ mile onto the property following the creek and when we rounded a curve in the tree line there it was. Christie gasped as she saw our private beach and clear spring water of the lagoon. We unloaded the Jeep and set up everything. We had a big beach blanket, cooler with drinks and snacks, two chase lounges and a radio. I grabbed a beer and stretched out on my chase as Christie walked to the water and dipped her foot in, and she said it was cold but felt good. She came back up to her chair and looked down at me and told me that she had gotten a new swimsuit Wednesday and that she had to tell her mother that she was going to look for a CD that she wanted. I realized that if she did this without Lisa knowing it must be a really hot outfit. She told me to close my eyes, I laughed and shut my eyes and I heard her taking her tee shirt and shorts off. When she said to, I opened my eyes and was treated to a vison of heaven. She had on a white one piece suit that contrasted with her tan skin and it was completely fishnet, and it showed everything. Her perky teenage breasts stood firm, and he nipples actually poked out of the fishnet and her sweet mound and young slit was clearly visible. I chocked on my beer and she giggled, and asked me if I liked it. I told her she looked like a goddess in that sexy suit, and she looked directly at my lap and said that someone else is liking it too. I realized that I had a massive erection, and decided to not to try and hide it as I usually did. She sat down in her chair and we laid there for about 30 minutes. She finally sat up and looked worried, like she was thinking hard about something. I asked her what was wrong , and she sheepishly said that when she got the swimsuit that she did not think about wearing it in the sun, and that she did not want to get tan lines from the fishnet design. I laughed a little bit and looked into her eyes and told her that if that worried her, she could just take it off. She looked at me and asked me if I was joking or could she really take it off. I told her that I was ok with her being nude around me if she was ok with it. With that being said, she stood up facing me and slowly took the suit off, and I just sat there and stared at this sweet sexy 14 year old show me her naked body for the first time. She looked incredible and I was so hard I was about to bust through my shorts. Christie turned red with embarrassment, but made no move to cover up. I wanted to put her at ease so I told her that she looked beautiful, and was a sexy young woman. I could tell that what I said helped her to be more at ease and she giggled. I let my eyes roam every inch of her sexy body and she noticed me staring at her mound, and the slit of her bare pussy. She said that she liked the way I looked at her that it made her feel good. She then turned and went down to the edge of the beach and walked into the cold water. She yelped as she submerged completely and turned and ran out shivering. Her body was dripping and she looked exquisite. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her to warm up, she looked over at me and I was chuckling a little. She reached over and slapped my leg and told me to stop it. I told her that I was sorry, and she laughed. She was standing a couple of feet from me and she was staring at the obvious bulge in my shorts and then looked into my eyes and said that fair was fair and that since she was naked that I should get naked too. I looked at her and said that that may not be a good idea, she asked me why and I told her that seeing her naked had gotten me excited and that her seeing me with an erection may not be a good thing. She gave me her best pout and her sad eye look and it melted my heart. I told her that I would do it but if she felt uncomfortable to let me know and I would get dressed. I stood up and was standing directly in front of her at about 4 feet, and I pulled my shirt above my head and threw it on the ground and reached and undid my shorts, and they dropped to the ground, I had boxers on and as I started to push them down, I saw Christie take a deep breath, as I stepped out of my boxers and my full erection came into view she gasped and her eyes got bigger. My head was buzzing and I felt like I was in a dream and I heard her say “Oh my god”. The next thing I knew she had stepped forward and reached and took my cock in her tiny delicate hands and was feeling every inch of it. I groaned and asked her what she was doing, she took her hands away and said she was sorry, but that it looked so nice she just had to see what it felt like. I reached and took her hands in mine and brought them back to my cock and told her that it was ok, that it was natural to be curious. She felt my cock and then moved one hand to my balls and began to softly play with them. I gasped as she did this and took her hand that was on my cock in mine and began to stroke. She picked it up very quickly and I let go of her hand, and she continued stroking. I saw that her breathing had increased and she was flushed. I reached down and took one of her succulent breasts in my hand and began to massage it and lightly tweak her stiff nipple. She gasped and gripped my cock tighter. I knew that if she kept up with the tight stroking that I would lose my load very quickly. I took her hands away from me and took her face in my hands and for the first time we kissed with passion. Christie moaned into my mouth as my tongue entered her mouth and our tongues danced together. I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes and asked her if she was sure that this is what she wanted, she nodded her head yes and said that she wanted it more than anything in the world, and that she wanted only me to be her first. I gently laid her down on the blanket, and began kissing her again. As I was doing this I let my hands roam her body and she would moan as I hit those certain spots. I reached and began to softly rub her slit and as I did this her hips rose to meet my fingers. As I rubbed her young virgin pussy she became incredibly wet and was moaning and rotating her hips. I brought my middle finger to her moist opening and let it slip inside, and started using my thumb to gently rub her clit. She was moaning almost continually now and started to shake, her breathing became labored and she was humping her hips up to meet my hand and she started to say oh my god over and over. I leaned down and took one of her erect nipples in my mouth and started to play with it with my tongue; when I did this she screamed and went into the throws of her first orgasm with a man. I felt her pussy contract on my finger and she became soaked and I actually felt her squirt onto my hand. As she was calming down, she began to cry and I asked her if she was ok. She said that she was wonderful but she was sorry that she had peed. I laughed and told her that is not what had happened, and I explained that some women actually ejaculate when they orgasm, and that is what she had done. I told her that as a man that is a stroke to our ego when that happens. She seemed very proud of this and she was very happy that she could do it. I slowly spread her long legs and kissed my way down her lithe teenage body until I reached her sweet pussy and I began to let my tongue alternate between her open pussy and her clit. I could actually open her young pink pussy and see her intact hymen. After about 5 minutes of this she was arching her back and screaming my name as she came twice and squirted again. This time it was directly into my face and mouth and she tasted so delightful and I savored every drop. I knew that there would be time later to teach her about blowjobs, but right now I needed to get my very hard cock into that magnificent 14 year old pussy. I raised myself up into position and began to rub my cock on her wet, hot pussy. I kissed her and asked her if she was ready, she shook her head yes and I told her what to expect and that I loved her, and that I would go slow and let her get used to my size before we picked up the rhythm. She held onto my arms and I began to ease my cock into her tight virginal pussy. As my head entered her she began to tremble and whimpered a little, I eased further into her and began to meet resistance. I knew that I was about to take her virginity and I looked into her beautiful green eyes and said that loved her with everything in me. As I said that I pushed through her hymen and she screamed and began to cry. I eased off a little and kissed her passionately. Giving her time to adjust to the new feelings and my invasion of new never touched territory was hard but it worked. She calmed down and looked up at me and told me to keep going. I slowly inched my way into her until I was buried as deeply into her as I could get. She began to hump her hips up to me so I withdrew my cock about halfway and then went back into her. She was moaning and saying oh my god the whole time. I started to pick up the pace as she became more used to my size and eventually I was sliding in and out of her tight pussy at a steady rhythm. I could tell that she was beginning to ride that wave of orgasm and I wanted her to feel me cum with her. I let myself go and deep within my balls I felt my churning begin. Christie screamed my name as she was cumming and I filled my sweet girl with a weeks’ worth of built up cum. As I was catching my breath, I looked down at one of the two women that I loved most in this world and she was crying, I leaned down and kissed her tears and she hugged me tightly and was saying thank you. I pulled myself out of her and was greeted with the most erotic sight that I had ever seen. Her freshly fucked pussy was flooded with my come and it was flowing out of her like a river. I laid down next to her and she cuddled up to me and told me something that I will never forget and to this day she has stood by it. She said that I will be the only man that will ever have her as a woman and that she will love me forever. We laid there for about an hour, but eventually I knew that we needed to get ourselves together and get back to town. We still had movies to watch. When we finally got dressed and had the Jeep loaded she came over to me and wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me with a passion that was only matched by her mother. I looked at her and told her that I loved her and she said the exact same words that her mother had said to me “I love you too”. When she said it a shiver went up my spine and I knew that my life would never be the same. We arrived back at my apartment at around 4:30 PM and Christie went to take a shower. As I heard the shower door shut the thought hit me that I could join her now. I quickly stripped off my clothes and quietly entered the bathroom. I opened the door and stepped in and she was surprised, but she was happy to see me. She hugged me and pressed her wet body to mine and reached down and began to stroke my rapidly growing cock. She was amazed how it grew in her hands and she seemed to be mesmerized at how her stroking was making me groan. I let her continue stroking and as I was nearing that wave of my impending orgasm, I told her to watch what was about to happen. She watched intently as she stroked my pulsating cock and as I exploded and my come shot out all over her stomach and her wonderful breasts, her mouth dropped open in utter amazement. Because my body was blocking the shower stream from hitting her most of my load clung to her skin and covered her breasts like a slimy film. She took her hands away from my cock and began to rub my cum into her skin like lotion. She even picked up a large glob of cum and brought it to her mouth and tasted it and when she did she smiled and took the whole glob into her mouth and swallowed it. She said that she liked the taste and wanted more. I told her that next time she could taste it directly from the source, and her smile grew wide and she was all excited. I rinsed off and got out of the shower and went to the kitchen to fix our frozen pizza for dinner. When she had finished her shower and dried off she came into the living room with a towel wrapped around her hair and was completely nude. I looked at her and smiled and said that I had created a monster. I went over to the sliding glass door and closed the blinds. We put a movie on and ate our pizza, and she was naked the whole time. She even convinced me to get naked with her. As we were sitting there watching the movie she took my hand and put it on her sweet pussy and let me rub her until she was soaking and I was at full attention. I told her to get down on her knees in front of me, and she did. I told her to take my cock in her hands and stroke it. She did this for about 10 minutes, and I had her to just kiss and lick the head of my cock. She seemed to know what to do and took the head into her mouth. I instructed her on how to use her tongue and take more of me in her mouth, and she did just that. She had about two thirds of my cock into her mouth, and I told her to begin moving her head up and down on my cock while applying just a little suction. As she was doing this I was running my hands through her red hair and getting closer to a volcanic release by the second. She continued this way for a little while and I asked her if she wanted to taste my cum or did she want to have me inside her again. She took my cock out of her mouth and said that she wanted to feel me inside her. I had her straddle my waist while I was sitting on the couch and I positioned my raging cock at her opening and had her slowly slide it into her burning hot pussy. When she had taken all of me into her, I told her to use her legs and start to move up and down on my cock at a pace that she was comfortable with. She started out slow and steady, but within just a few minutes she was riding my cock like a pro and was moaning and screaming my name and had her head thrown back in pure ecstasy. I knew that I would not last long and I told her that I was going to cum deep inside her hot little pussy. Me telling her that must have triggered her orgasm, because I felt her pussy begin to milk my cock and a flood of her cum hit my thighs, at this I unloaded my cum deep in that wonderful pussy and just held her there. When I loosened my grip on her she dismounted my cock and to my joyous surprise she got down on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I dearly wanted to cum for her again, but I was spent. She cleaned my cock and when she let me slip out of her mouth she looked up at me and said that we tasted good mixed together. I woke up on Sunday morning and saw that I had a text message from Lisa, it said that she loved me and hoped all was going good with our plans for Christie. I sent her a message back telling her that I loved her too, and that all has gone well with the plan and that I would let Christie tell her the details. A few minutes passed and my cell phone buzzed with another message, it said thank you and that her love for me was growing by the day, and that she would be back in town at 5:00 PM. I knew that Christie wanted to go out to the pool today, but I also knew that we were limited on time before Lisa arrived home. I woke Christie up with a kiss on her sexy ass that was uncovered and hurried her off to the shower, while I made breakfast. When she was finished with her shower, we ate breakfast and talked. I asked her how she was feeling about all that had happened yesterday and last night. She said that she had been scared of her feelings at first, but as she began to realize that I loved her and was willing to play along with her teasing she began to get bolder and knew that I was the one she wanted to be her first. She said that yesterday was actually better than she ever dreamed of, and that she meant what she said yesterday about me being the only man that will ever have her as a woman. I told her that we would see where things go, but I wanted her to know that her mother meant the world to me and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life pleasing both of my girls. That is when Christie told me that she had told Lisa about her feelings and that she knew that Christie wanted me to be her first. I acted shocked, and I reached and took Christie in my arms and told her that I was honored that she had chosen me to give her most precious gift to. As we finished breakfast I headed to the shower, as I was going into the bathroom I leaned out and told Christie to run to her apartment and change clothes, because we were going out for a while. I had finished my shower and gotten dressed when Christine walked in my door. She looked ravishing, she had put makeup on even though she is a natural beauty, her red hair was cascading down over her shoulders, and she was wearing a short denim mini skirt and a light halter top with no bra, and you could just make out her erect nipples; and to top it off she had 3 inch heels. It was just after 11:00 AM when we left my apartment and Christie was curious where we were going. I told her that as she was now a woman that she needed to get some sexy lingerie for her man to enjoy her in, so we were going shopping. She loved this idea and got all happy and giddy. We wound up at the largest of the 3 malls in town, because this mall had several stores that would fit the bill for her shopping spree. The first store that we went to was Fredrick’s of Hollywood and she picked out 6 outfits that ran up the bill to just over $400 and the second store was Victoria’s Secret where she got 3 more outfits that totaled $200 and she also bought 2 new swimsuits too. I knew that I was going to enjoy this new life of mine. Christie was thrilled with all of her purchases and we got back to the apartment at 2:30 PM and I sat down on the couch to relax for a minute, but Christie had other ideas. She pulled up her skirt to reveal that she had no panties on and that her pussy was wet and horny. She dropped to her knees undid my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers. She took my cock in her hands and began to stroke me, she then leaned down and took me into her wonderful mouth. She used the tricks that I had taught her and had me close to exploding in just a few minutes. I grabbed her arms and she stood up and took off her skirt and her halter top and mounted me like she was meant to be there. As she was riding me I was playing with her sensitive nipples and was rubbing her engorged clit. She began to have a hard crashing orgasm, and she was screaming as she let loose with a torrent of girl cum all over me. She pulled herself off of me and got back on her knees and took me into her mouth and I was so close that it only took me a few minutes to erupt with a large load of cum into her hot mouth. Luckily I was able to warn her and she was able to catch my load in her mouth and swallowed every drop. I looked down at my sweet 14 year old angel, with a smile that could light up the world and took her in my arms and I literally began to cry. We sat there on the couch holding each other for about 20 minutes, not saying a word. I finally broke the silence and looked into her exquisite green eyes and told her that I loved her more than she could ever realize. I saw tears in her eyes and she buried face into my shoulder and said that she would love me forever. We showered and got ourselves dressed and began to cook dinner so it would be ready when Lisa walked in the door.

Chapter 7
    At 5:30 PM as Christie and I were setting the table, Lisa knocked on my patio door. Christie ran to the door and let her in and gave her mother a big hug. I knew that they would have a lot to talk about when they got to their apartment later, but for right now I wanted my girls to enjoy an evening of relaxation. Lisa came up to me and looked deep into my eyes and threw her arms around me and we shared a passionate kiss. As we broke our embrace she whispered in my ear “thank you”. When we looked over at Christie she had a big grin on her face and was fanning herself like she was hot and laughed and said that we needed to get a room. As we were eating Lisa asked Christie about her weekend and what we had been doing. Christie looked over at me and with a sly grin on her face she told her mother that we spent the weekend watching movies and shopping. Lisa was a little surprised that I had taken Christie shopping and wanted to know what we had bought. Christie told her that I had bought her 2 new swimsuits and some other stuff. Lisa, said that she wanted to see the suits when we done eating. Christie said she would show them to her later, because she did not want me seeing them yet. We finished eating and I suggested we watch a movie, and the girls liked that Idea. I put the movie on and we all three set on the couch, with me in the middle and they each were cuddled up on either side of me. As the movie was beginning I had the fleeting thought of just hours before I had fucked my 14 year old sweetheart right where her mother was sitting. When the movie was over, Lisa and I realized that Christie had fallen asleep and we had to wake her up so they could go to their apartment. As Christie was walking out of the door she turned to me and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips and I actually felt her tongue on my lips, and Lisa smiled at this and told Christie to go on to bed. When Christie had left, Lisa gave me a deep kiss and said I love you and I told her that I loved her too. She also said that she would tell me how things go when Christie tells her what happened over the weekend. I laid in my bed for hours as sleep eluded me. My thoughts were buzzing about what had happened with Christie and how much I loved these two ladies. I came to the conclusion that I was hopelessly in love with both of them and there was no denying that fact. I made the decision to never have a regret and build a life with the two of them. I came up with a plan and would put it into place in the next few days. Monday morning I had an early meeting at my office and had just finished when my phone buzzed with a text message. It was from Lisa and all it said was “oh my god”. I sent her a text back saying that I assume that Christie had told her everything that had happened. She said that she did and that Christie was completely the happiest she had ever seen her. I told her that we needed to sit down tonight and she could tell me how Christie had told her. I walked down the hall to see Jason who is the owner of the company and put my plan into motion. Jason and I have known each other for over 40 years and he is 10 years older than me, and is like a brother to me. I told Jason that I wanted to make an offer on the property that the company owns for hunting trips. He asked me what was up and I told him that I had meet someone that I wanted to make life with and I wanted to buy the property and build a house. He smiled, and told me that he had wanted to wait until after I was emotionally back on my feet after the divorce to talk to me, but considering this new information he thought this was a good time. He told me that he had decided to retire at the end of July and was naming me as the new President and CEO of the company. I was floored and told him that I was proud that he would give me this honor. We laughed and he told me that the sale of the property would need to go through before he named me as his successor. He asked me about Lisa and I filled him in on how we had meet and that things have gotten serious pretty quickly. I knew that Jason was happy when he came up to me and hugged me and ruffled my hair like he did when I was a kid. As I left Jason’s office, I stopped by and talked to Brian who is one of our new architects and has worked for some of the best residential firms in the state. I told him my ideas and that we were on a time limit and the project would need to be completed by the end of November. He said that he would start on the plans and have them to me for approval by the end of the week. I was walking in my apartment at 5:30 and Lisa was there to meet me. She came to me and hugged me and we shared a kiss that melted my shoes. We stepped into my apartment and I sat my briefcase down on the coffee table. She was sitting on the couch and I walked over to her and she took my hands in hers and said thank you for making Christie’s dreams come true. She told me that Christie was fast asleep when she had walked into her room last night so instead of waking her up she let her sleep. Lisa said that Christie came running into her room at 7:30 this morning and seemed to be extremely happy and she was excited. After good morning hugs she said that Christie just blurted out that “it happened” and that she started to reveal everything at such a fast pace that she had to tell her to slow down. Christie filled her in on our trip to the springs and our first time together and how she felt so loved and safe with me. Lisa said that Christie told her about making love in my apartment, and our shower together, as well as just a few hours before Lisa got home. Christie was also so proud of her ability to squirt that she told Lisa about it and Lisa was amazed. Lisa looked me deep in the eyes and asked me if I had enjoyed my time with Christie, and I told her that by Sunday afternoon Christie had completely drained every drop of cum I had in me. She laughed and said that she hoped that I had built some back up for her, and I told her that I was sure that I had some in there somewhere. We both laughed. Lisa said that after Christie had told her everything that had happened, she also told her what she had told me about being the only man that would ever have her as a woman. Lisa said that they talked for another hour and that she and Christie made some decisions. Lisa asked me how I would feel about having a relationship to include sex with both of them. I can tell you that my heart skipped a few beats when she said that. I told Lisa that my heart was not only overjoyed, and after my time with Christie that I felt so much love for both of them that I was about to burst. I reminded her that as far as the outside world was concerned that it was Lisa and I, but in our alone time that I was in love with both of them and do everything I could do to please them both. Lisa’s head fell to my shoulder and she began to cry. I held her and told her that our world was for each other and that the three of us would have a happy life together. She looked up at me and with tears in her eyes said thank you for being such a wonderful and loving man. We kissed, and it was a kiss with such overpowering passion, and when we ended our embrace we both at the same time said “WOW”. I told Lisa about my promotion and she was ecstatic and said that we need to celebrate, and with that she grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom where we made love with a passion that I had never experienced. I ended up cuming 3 times and I lost count of the times that Lisa rode that wave of orgasmic bliss.

Chapter 8
    Over the next couple of months Lisa, let their apartment go and they moved in with me and we basically became a family. Lisa and I were in my bedroom and Christie had hers, but when Christie needed my attention I would spend the night in her room. My house project was on schedule and was exactly what I had envisioned. The plan was for a 5 bedroom house with a bathroom in each bedroom and the Master bedroom would be a suite with a double bathroom and sitting area. I planned for a finished basement and half of it would be a theater room with a 20x12 screen and reclining seats. The other half of the basement would be a bar and would open onto a swimming pool through triple wide glass doors. There was a stone path that led from the pool about 30 yards to the spring lagoon where Christie and I consummated our relationship. One Saturday night in August Lisa and I were sitting out on the patio of the apartment just relaxing and talking. I heard the door open and Christie walked out and sat down, and joined the conversation. Lisa and I had been drinking some wine and we had a good buzz going. It was almost 2:00 AM and there was a full moon out and it was oppressively hot and humid. Christie got up and walked to the edge of the patio and made the comment that the pool looked so inviting. I made the suggestion that we all go get our swimsuits on and go swimming to cool off. Christie looked over her shoulder at Lisa and I and with a smile on her face she ran down to the pool and standing on the deck she took her tee shirt and shorts off, she stood there completely nude and walked to the steps and entered the water, and she waved at us to join her. Lisa looked at me and said “oh my god this is crazy”, and she stood up and looked down at me and said well come on. We walked down to the pool and stripped down and walked into the water. There we were two adults and one 14 year old in a public pool at 2:00 AM skinny dipping. The water felt so good and it was amazing to see my two ladies with water dripping from their bodies. We quietly swam, and occasionally Christie would hang on my shoulder and kiss my neck, and reach down and stroke my cock. Lisa noticed what Christie was doing and was watching intently to see what would happen. Now, Christie and I had never done anything in front of Lisa, and it was a little awkward feeling for me. Lisa saw that I was a little flustered and she swam over to me. She told me that it was ok, and that she was comfortable seeing me with Christie. The next time Christie began to stroke me I took her in my arms and we kissed and she wrapped her legs around me and reached in between us and positioned my raging cock at the entrance to her young pussy. I pushed forward and was balls deep inside of her, and she laid her head on my shoulder and moaned. Lisa had swam up behind me and was holding onto my shoulder and I could tell that she was playing with her pussy under the water. She leaned in and kissed her daughter on her forehead and kissed the back of my neck, and whispered to us both that she loved us with all of her heart. I continued to slide in and out of Christie for several minutes and could tell that she was cumming hard when she dug her finger nails into my shoulder and began to shudder. As Christie was reaching her peak, Lisa reached around my waist and held me tightly and I could tell that she too was cumming hard. I let myself go and drove my cock deep into Christie and groaned as I filled her hot, young pussy with my cum. After we had calmed down a little we got out of the pool and picked up our clothes and still naked we walked up to our apartment. That night was the first time that the three of us slept in the same bed, and it certainly was not the last. November rolled around and the house project wrapped up less than a week behind schedule. I drove out to the property for an inspection and was amazed at what I found. Wayne who was my contractor did a fabulous job and everything was perfect all the way down to the American flag on the pole in the front yard. I knew that Lisa and Christie would love our new home and put the finishing touches on it with the interior design. Saturday December 8th was a big day for us because it was Lisa’s graduation day. I had finished getting dressed about half an hour before the girls finished and when they finished we headed for the Bilks auditorium on the campus. It was a proud moment to see one of the two women that I loved so much, achieve her goal and receive her Master’s Degree in Nursing. After the ceremony was completed, and we were walking to the car I told Lisa and Christie that I had special surprise for them and that it would require a little drive and for them both to wear a blindfold. Christie got all giddy, but Lisa looked at me like I was crazy, I told them that this was going to be a great surprise that we can all enjoy. I had them put the blindfolds on that I had stashed in the car earlier, and we began the drive to the property. As we exited off of the interstate and on to the county road Lisa asked where we were and I told her that she need to pay attention to our trip back to town because she would need to remember it. As we pulled down the ½ mile long driveway my heart was beating a mile a minute, and I was nervous as a cat. I pulled the car to a stop about a hundred yards from the house because I wanted for them to see everything when they took their blindfolds off. I told them that I was going to take each of them out of the car and face them in the proper direction, and not to peek. I had them in position and told them that on a count of three they could take the blindfolds off. As they removed the blindfolds I heard two gasps and they both exclaimed “oh my god” at the same time. Lisa looked at me and asked me what was going on, and I told her that this was our new home and the 400 acres that goes with it. Lisa, and Christie rushed to me and they both threw their arms around me and Lisa was crying. As we walked to the house, they were both asking me how, and when, and I explained when I made the decision to do this and that a lot of people put in long hard days to insure that it was ready for today. As we reached the front door of the house I reached into my pocket and handed them both a set of keys and told them that there was only one caveat to this being ours, and I told them that they would be the ones that would be designing the interior the way they wanted it, but with one exception, and that was that the basement is mine to decorate. Before I opened the door Lisa hugged me and we kissed, and she said thank you for being my gentleman. Christie hugged me to and we kissed and as we came apart she asked me “is this where”, and before she could finish her question I said yes and she began to cry. They both explored the house and were in awe how everything was perfect. Lisa loved the master suite, and Christie loved the room that I had picked for her. The kitchen was overly large with two separate islands in the middle, with professional appliances and a walk in pantry. I told them that the basement was special and was actually two separate rooms, and as we walked down the steps I looked at Christie and told her that she inspired part of it. As we entered the bar area with its 18 foot mahogany bar, the triple glass doors let in the sunlight and you had a beautiful view of the pool, with its two natural rock waterfalls and an attached hot tub. Off to one side of the pool was a grill and cooking area that was bricked in and had two refrigerators and plenty of counter space, and it was all within an enclosed area. Christie saw the stone path leading away from the pool and followed it down to the lagoon. I had spent the last 3 days out by the lagoon putting up a natural stone marker with a brass plate inset that was inscribed with the date, June 16th 2012 and I love you with all my heart. As Christie saw this she immediately began to cry and ran to me and hugged me and said that she would love me forever. Lisa walked up to us and asked me if this was the place that I had brought Christie, and I told her that it was and the marker was the exact spot and she kissed me and said thank you for being the man that you are. As we walked back to the house I asked Christie if she was ready to see the part that she inspired, and she was giddy and ready to see it. We walked back into the bar and on the opposite end were two large doors and I told her to go open them up. She ran to the doors and thrust them open and we heard a happy squeal. There if front of us was our own theater room, with the big screen, big reclining theater seats, and as you entered the room and looked to the right there was a soda fountain and a popcorn machine. I told them that we had theater quality surround sound, as well as a selection of over 5,000 preprogramed movies. I took both of my girls into my arms and kissed them both and said “welcome home”. I thought that I could not have been happier than I was at that exact moment, but oh how little did I know that just a couple of years later I would be even happier.

Chapter 9

We got moved into the house in February of 2013 and soon fell into a routine of family life. Christie had school, sports, and other activities. Lisa was offered a new position in nursing management at the hospital and was able to have a regular 8 to 5 schedule. I was running the firm and had actually been able to oversee the opening of two new offices in different areas of the country. Christie and I had our Saturday movie date every week and would most often than not wind up in her bedroom making love through the night. During the spring and summer we would regularly use the pool and with no one to see, we would usually be naked while at the pool. On more than a few occasions we had absolutely passionate sex with either two of us or sometimes all three of us. We never really thought of a full on three way, with the Christie and Lisa together, but when it was the three of us, we were in full view and it was the most erotic thing that I had ever experienced. To see Lisa watching me slide myself in and out of Christie and fill her full of cum, or for her to suck me off with Lisa watching still blows me away every time. And, for Christie to watch and get a close up view of Lisa and me as we fuck ourselves into a complete state of sexual frenzy and orgasmic bliss is incredible. The lagoon was Christie’s and my special place and Lisa never expected to partake in it nor did she ever intrude when we were there. She knew that for Christie that the lagoon would always hold a special place in her heart. In August of 2014 we had just finished a wonderful dinner, and I had sat down in the family room to watch some TV. Christie and Lisa came in and Lisa grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, saying that they had something they wanted to talk to me about. Lisa started the conversation off by saying that they both loved me completely and that they were so thankful for the love that I gave them, and for everything that I had been able to provide for them. Christie said that she loved me for being there for her no matter what, and that she was thankful that her first time was with a man that was loving, considerate, and gentle. Lisa told me that the two of them had been talking about how they could show me their appreciation, and their total love for me and their complete trust in me. As she finished making that statement they both reached into their pocket and threw their birth control pill containers on the coffee table. It took me a minute to realize what they were saying and when it did dawn on me, I started to cry. My two ladies came to me and sat on either side of me and hugged me and I knew that life could get no better. My two girls wanted to give me the gift that had eluded me my whole life, children and amazingly at the same time. I looked at them both and asked them if they were sure that this is what they wanted and in unison they said yes. Christie was crying and told me that even though she was only 16 years old she wanted this more than anything, and that our love would produce beautiful babies. Lisa looked me deep in my eyes where my soul resides and told me that she knew that one day she would find a man that would be her dream and that her dream was me and that our babies would be a perfect combination of the two of us. That night we slept in the same bed, but not for sex but for the love and passion of being with the people we cared for most in this world. We fell asleep holding each other and I felt a peace that I had never experienced before in my life, and I realized later that it was complete and total happiness. We began trying to get them pregnant the next night I would spend one night with Lisa and the next with Christie, and occasionally the three of us would be together. We had a lot of fun and it seemed the more sex we had the more energetic I became. This went on until Christie came to us in early October of 2014 and said that she had taken a test and it was positive. My baby girl was carrying my child, and we could not have been more thrilled. Lisa and Christie were sitting on the couch crying and I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks as well. Lisa turned to me and laughed and said that she was too young to be a grandmother. We all started laughing and I took Christie in my arms and told her that I loved her with all my heart and kissed her deeply and as our embrace broke Lisa came and joined in on a family hug. Two weeks later Lisa announced that she too was pregnant, and we all started to cry. I reached for Lisa and took her in my arms and before I could say anything she said I love you, and I told her I love you too. Christie looked puzzled and finally realized that she was going to become a sister and a mother at the same time and we started laughing. The next few months were hectic to say the least, and we began to get one of the guest rooms converted into a nursery. I began to look at things that I never thought that I would ever get the opportunity to see or experience. Drs. Appointments, morning sickness, raging hormones, and the feelings of pride in the two women that I loved most in the world bringing life into the world. Christie had a hard time at school, it was her senior year and she did not want to miss out on any part of it. Her teachers were very understanding when we told them that Christie would not tell us who the “father” was and that we wanted her to graduate school with her class in May of 2015. Some of the other students gave her some grief, but she stood up to it like a champ and when they saw that she was not going to put up with it they quit hassling her. Her friends stood by her and some of them were envious of her. The only other people that knew the truth that I am the baby’s father other than Lisa and I are Christie’s Dr. and her best friend Sandy. Sandy and Christie have known each other since grade school when Lisa and Christie returned from Europe after Lisa got out of the military and Sandy guessed what was going on shortly after our first time together. Christie told us that Sandy had guessed what was going on and that she was happy for all of us, and our secret was safe with her. Sandy has been a fourth member of our family and I can say this she has never broken her promise to Christie to never reveal the truth about our relationship. The pregnancies progressed normally into the 7th month, and both of my girls were definitely showing. As may rolled around Christie was gearing up for her high school graduation and had been accepted into the Architectural Engineering program at the university. I was so proud of her and she knew that this was what she wanted. Graduation day was upon us and I was a little melancholy. Don’t get me wrong I was extremely proud and happy for Christie, but she had grown up so fast. Where did my sweet 14 year old angel go was the question I kept asking myself. As usual I was dressed and waiting on the ladies, and it was worth the wait. Christie came out first and I was blown away, she was dressed in a dark blue dress that was so flattering to her, with her baby bump and all. She had her exquisite red hair down and in flowing curls, and her eyes were so beautiful. I gave her a kiss and she giggled as I rubbed her belly, and told how very proud I was of her, and she said to stop before she ruined her makeup. Very shortly afterwards Lisa walked into the family room and I was instantly horny. She looked amazing and I trembled as I hugged and kissed her. She was wearing a summer dress that showed off her cleavage and was so sexy. Her baby bump was obvious, but I think that made her even that much sexier to me and her long blonde hair was pulled back and up in a bun and her eyes were mesmerizing. We arrived at the high school about 30 minutes early so Christie could be with her friends and Lisa and I could find our seats. As we entered the building Christie saw Sandy and her parents and trotted over to them, with Lisa and me following. Lisa began talking to Sandy’s mother and I shook her dads hand and we talked for a minute. Lisa looked over and asked him a question, and at that point I felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice from my past. I turned around and there stood my ex-wife she reached out and hugged me and I asked her what she was doing at the graduation. She said that her godson was graduating and she could not miss it. I had forgotten that he was in this class and was a classmate of Christies. She asked me the same question and I told her that I was here because my girlfriend’s daughter was graduating. With that said I reached for Lisa’s arm and she turned around and I introduced the two of them. My ex’s eyes went straight to Lisa’s belly and you could see the hatred in her eyes. I then called Christie and introduced them and she saw Christie’s condition and she seemed to be in shock. They called for the graduates to come backstage and for everyone to take their seats. I reached and gave my ex a hug and as I did she whispered in my ear “you bastard”. As we took our seats I had a sly grin on my face, and the thought hit me that my life was great.

Epilogue
    The babies were born eight days apart in late July of 2015 and they were both healthy. Christie gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that weighed in at 7lbs 4oz and we named her Bethany Marie, and Lisa gave birth to a handsome baby boy that weighed in at 8lbs 2oz and we named him Paul William.
    Our life maybe unconventional to some but it works for us. I am very much in love with my two girls and would not want things to be any different. Lisa and I decided to not get married, and complicate things and that is fine by me. By the way, Christie has kept her vow to me and I am the only man that has ever had or will ever have her as a woman.

Images

Re: The Loves Of My Life, A story of unconventional love, By: AMREMT3200

Please consider breaking into smaller paragraphs. It's very hard to read when the paragraphs are so large.

Images

Re: The Loves Of My Life, A story of unconventional love, By: AMREMT3200

Thanks for the advice PierrePoint.... I knew that it would be a long read and I tried to break it down into event sections. Hope all have enjoyed it. let me know what your thoughts are on the story.