Thread: Britney Spears  

•  

Britney Spears

Date of Birth
    2 December 1981, McComb, Mississippi, USA

Height
    5' 4" (1.63 m)

Mini Biography
    Britney Jean Spears was born in McComb (Mississippi) and raised in rural Louisiana (Kentwood) to Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears. As a child, Britney attended dance classes, and she was great at gymnastics, winning many competitions and the like. But, most of all, Britney loved to sing. At age 8, Britney tried out for "The All New Mickey Mouse Club" (1989), but was turned down due to her young age. This directed her to an off-Broadway show, "Ruthless", for a 2-year run as the title character. At age 11, she again tried for "The All New Mickey Mouse Club" (1989) and, this time, made it as a mouseketeer alongside many stars of today (Justin Timberlake and J.C. Chasez of *NSYNC and Ryan Gosling). Her big break, however, came when she was signed as a Jive Recording Artist in the late 90s. With the release of her debut album, "...Baby One More Time" in early 1999, Britney became an international success, selling 13 million copies of "Baby" and 9 million (as of July 2001) of her sophomore album, "Oops!...I Did It Again", released in May of 2000.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      cool

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Come on, guys, she's still as hot as she ever was . . .

With the right lighting, and some Photoshopping. Gorgeous.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Elite Prospect
      Images

Elite Prospect
      Images
      She gotta fat assssss. Where are the topless pool photos? Yahoo video keeps saying she was topless. Why is RiP not all over that?

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Nante, this is an Oops forum. When one poses for pictures in a thong, it's not an oops. When one goes swimming in public in a bra and panties, it's not an oops?
      Don't forget to click THANKS if you appreciate my posts.

7. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

mattpreet1
      Ugggh what a waste .... she used to be such a dime piece

Images
      nice one r0nin
      the site formally known as
      http://vipergirls.to/signaturepics/sigpic121795_6.gifglobal RULES

Elite Prospect
      Images

Britney Topless In The Pool With Matt Encinas

I have not seen this posted here and do apologize if it is a repost. Where are the action photos, I thought for sure that RiP would be all over it. Here are links and the story:

https://www.britneyzone.com/britney-topless-in-the-pool/
      https://www.truveo.com/Britneys-tople.../id/3331170187

Britney Spears romped in a pool with a complete stranger just hours after her music video meltdown. The pictures in today’s Sun Newspaper show the crazed singer pawing at student Mike Encinias soon after sobbing uncontrollably at the shoot for her new single. Onlookers watched in shock as Brit - who divorced Kevin Federline days later - stripped at a hotel pool.

Brit swigged from a bottle of Jack Daniel’s and downed Mojito cocktails before flashing her breasts and playing a game of truth or dare. American Mike kept his trunks on as straggly-haired Brit - who had a 1999 hit with Crazy - groped him. Mike was an extra on the video shoot and says she later tried to seduce him in her hotel suite - while wearing nothing but a pair of pink pants.

He said: “I went in and found Britney lying on the bed with her knees up and just a pair of pink panties on. “She was looking like she was ready - and I wanted to finalise it.” Britney and Mike had been passionately kissing in the pool of downtown LA’s Standard Hotel just a few hours earlier. The singer had pulled the plug on the pole-dancing shoot for Give Me More after breaking down and sending the crew home. Britney’s assistant hand-picked Mike and a group of male pals to go to her hotel for drinks by the pool.

Mike explained: “Britney was drinking Mojitos and she’d been drinking some Jack Daniel’s. “Suddenly she shocked everyone by just stripping out of her top. She went into the pool topless - her boobs were exposed and she had a drink in her hand and a hat on with sunglasses.”

Mike says he kissed Britney after her assistant told him the singer wanted to “make out” with him.

He said: “She straddled me and put her legs around me. When I started kissing her I did everything in my power - from my previous experience of kissing girls - not to mess it up. Britney had more drinks - she was having Jack and more Mojitos in between me feeling her up, her boobs, and kissing her on her neck. Her body was very nice. It was sexual and sensual kissing. It took some effort to perfect. She is a great kisser - I’d actually say a phenomenal kisser.”

Mike was invited back to Britney’s suite once the party was over at 4am. He was planning to spend the rest of the night in her bed — until one of his friends collapsed and nearly drowned from all the booze he had downed. Britney’s bodyguards stepped in and ordered Mike to take his mate home.

Mike added: “In the end we had to say our goodbyes.”

Images
      That story gets more and more elaborate with each telling. First it was just he saw her in a swimming pool wearing nipple pasties and having fun....... now its up to her being hammered and wanting sex from him..... what next, will there be orgy rumors and her being pregnant?

Gotta love the media

Images
      Man, I don't know what kinda shit she's going through mentally, but she's still a fucking BRICKHOUSE...Good job everyone..

Sponsor
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by JB007 View Post

Shit, thought that was Ron Jeremy in the first picture.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by jeezdorr View Post
      Shit, thought that was Ron Jeremy in the first picture.
      Or tom jones

15. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Sponsor
      Images
      she probably hears this everywhere she goes but...
      my god, she got fat!

17. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Images
      you know its bad when you see her with the bodyguard and your first thought is...."is that a Raymond Weil watch he's got on"? ...then you look at her ass.

LMAO

Tojo

19. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39