Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last >>

Thread: uploaded.net  

Images

uploaded.net

I've been trying to get Uploaded to pay me for 2-3 weeks now, with no results. They owe me €55.

They offer (1) Bit4coin, (2) Amazon.com (US), (3) Amazon.DE (Germany) or WebMoney (Russia).

Russia, yeah I could totally go for that (not). Germany? Do they ship to US? Amazon US? I already have my payment arrangements with them and don't want Uploaded in the mix. I also understand they discount your Amazon payments, and their site says Webmoney under €100 gets a 20% surcharge.

That leaves Bit4coin. The way it works you request payment from Uploaded and they send the request to Bit4coin who sends you a payment voucher via email. Then you go to their site and turn in the voucher and your BTC wallet address and you get the BTC.

There's just one problem. I've been trying every few days for weeks now, and always get "not currently available." I've sent numerous emails to Uploaded and all I can get out of them is that my request was forwarded to the appropriate department. (They didn't even say what department. Could it be the shit can?)

It's beginning to look like a pyramid scheme to me. Unless I can get some BTC from them the only way I can spend my Uploaded income is by using it to buy more Uploaded Premium time (extend my subscription).

Just exactly what am I accomplishing here? I upload hundreds maybe thousands of files to their site, presumably making them more money than my affiliate income, and the only thing I can buy is more Premium time? I can't get paid?

I'm beginning to feel like an Uploaded slave. I'm trapped in a cycle where I keep uploading files and all I get out of it is time to upload more files. No payment except in extending my Premium membership.

BTW I don't even use Uploaded to download files, or rarely. I have no use for their download service. My only interest is getting paid in affiliate income.

I'm beginning to think that my only recourse is to use my income to extend my Premium subscription while I find a different file host.

One that will pay me in BTC.

One of the worst parts of this is that all my emails and complaints are deflected. No information, no answers, no nothing except "your issue has been referred to the appropriate department." Shit, I have three of those here, each with a bowl of water and a handle I press to make the water go down the drain.

Uploaded had better get off the dime and get their Bit4coin service going or they are going to lose this customer. The only thing I'm getting paid for my work is more time to work for free.

2. Liked by 1 user: Denizia

Images

Re: uploaded.net - discussion thread

Try not using an USA IP address. There is a strong bias towards anything American in relation to file hosting.

4. Liked by 1 user: Denizia

Images

That's a great suggestion and I'll try it right away! Thanks!

I'll also take the implied suggestion and check out what file hosts the viper bot uses.

I can handle a lot of things but not getting paid what's owed me isn't one of them.

6. Liked by 1 user: Denizia

Images

BitCoin is a problem with many hosts. It's simply not beneficial for them to pay out unless the bitcoin reaches a specific value.

8. Liked by 1 user: Denizia

Images

Alas, I moved to Switzerland for a few minutes (courtesy VPN) and it was the same old sad song: "Not available at this time."

It would appear that I have been working for Uploaded for almost a year, for free.

Just noting, IMG.YT has no problem paying $5 via Bitcoin (and a 5% gratuity!). That, and the owner is very discrete about the privacy of his customers. Also, the server works flawlessly, showing great attention to technical details.

Unlike Uploaded.net.

Unless they decide to re-enable their Bit4coin payouts I'm stuck with no way to spend the money except by extending my Uploaded Premium subscription. I guess it looks like I'm their "nigga" with no way to be paid except being rewarded by more unpaid work.

Well the current plan is to wait until my payout reaches €60 and then buy an additional month for €10, which comes with 1,000 bonus points and gives me a total of 10,000 points which I can then use to extend my subscription another month. That leaves me with €50 in my account and gives them until the end of May to fork over my Bitcoin.

Meanwhile I see little reason to up more files to them. More like up their ass!

After that I guess I just quit uploading and let my account coast as affiliate income continues to trickle in at diminishing rates with no newly uploaded files. (Just keep extending until I have no more affiliate income to extend and my account expires.) I get the benefit of free, unlimited downloads which I have anyway, directly from the original source of the files I covet.

Perhaps I'll take the Amazon option, evidently they email you a voucher €50 gives you $50 (crooked exchange rate) which may be usable at Amazon. If it isn't, they'll probably answer my complaints that they are forwarding my complaint to the approprate department (trash can).

I will appreciate hearing from any other members who use Uploaded, and if you have ever requested a payout of your affiliate income, what happened? Did you get paid or did you get Uploaded's bullshit shoved up your ass?

Banned
    Images

From WJ member
    I asked support why is that so. They answered that if certain payout method is not available it means that quota is reached and we should try later or select another payout method...

Images

Yeah, they told me the same thing. Almost exactly, not word for word, but that's what they told me.

But when? A day? (no) A week? (no) A month? (I've been trying for about a month, no joy yet.) A year? -- I don't have a year. I'll be an ex-customer a year from now if I don't get my moneyzzz.

While we are discussing it, can anybody name any other file hosts that pay affiliate income in Bitcoin?

Just to add a bit of irony, you can't extend your account by part payment from affiliate income and part by Bitcoin. It has to be all one or all the other. Until I found out their game, I intended to take my payment in Bitcoin, and then extend my subscription for 2 years!

That was when I thought they really paid out affiliate income in anything but being able to extend your subscription.

Just to toss in a bit more irony... I use Uploaded for ... uploading files!!! I upload at least 100 files per every 1 file downloaded. The only reason I ever got their service was for the affiliate income.

And what's this quota bullshit? Uploaded has exceeded my quota for their being rapacious bastards. How would you like it if a paying image host said, "We'd like to pay you for your affiliate income, but we have exceeded our payout quota this month. Try again next month and maybe we'll have some quota then..."

Images

I've been using uploaded to share content on my blog for years, and always got paid after 5-7 weeks without any problem

Banned
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by AlainBondageFan View Post
    I've been using uploaded to share content on my blog for years, and always got paid after 5-7 weeks without any problem

You got paid after 5-7 weeks via WME, not bitcoin

14. Liked by 1 user: Denizia

Images

I finally got paid a few days ago, making the payment delay about 8-10 weeks after request.

16. Liked by 1 user: Denizia

Images

Well I am using uploaded.net for years now and I never had any probs with payment requests...they allways have payed me within 5-7 day's after the end of the month...I make my payment request allways at the 29th of the month and the money is on my bankaccount in ussually 7 day's and I only request 4 times a year...meaning every 3 months I make a request...

18. Liked by 1 user: Denizia

Images

I noticed that uploaded.net is now forcing users to disable AdBlocker for their site to be used by free users. Does this mean that uploaded.net should now be put on the banned list, or am I missing something?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mike=)). View Post
    I noticed that uploaded.net is now forcing users to disable AdBlocker for their site to be used by free users. Does this mean that uploaded.net should now be put on the banned list, or am I missing something?
    They would've been banned if so. However, I just checked a couple of download links to uploaded.net and was able to download as a free user with active adblockers.

Speed is the Infinite Power SuperChiron's Avatar
    Images

am now uploaded.xxx here in the forum on the banned list ????

man in almost every xxx forum are only the Russians host allowed where you do not get money per download

Images

Quote Originally Posted by XVIPER View Post
    am now uploaded.net here in the forum on the banned list ????
    No. But they will be if they're doing what mike=)). stated.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last >>