Thread: EvilAngel.com Zoe Doll, Nacho Vidal, Chris Diamond - Nacho's Fucking Warehouse - Mar-7-2016 - 1920px - 164 Photos Download Images 

Elite Prospect
    Images

EvilAngel.com Zoe Doll, Nacho Vidal, Chris Diamond - Nacho's Fucking Warehouse - Mar-7-2016 - 1920px - 164 Photos

Last edited by iceoptimist; 7th March 2016 at 07:11.

Images

EvilAngel.com Re: Zoe Doll, Nacho Vidal, Chris Diamond - Nacho's Fucking Warehouse - Mar-7-2016 - 1920px - 164 Photos

Can anyone help me figure out some reasonable answer to the question,
    "What the fuck is WRONG with these people?"

In every stinking pic of frontal action, they apparently feel absolutely compelled, and obliged,
    to make sure that somebody covers up the action zone with a hand.

Seeing as how it's the "Evil Angel" site, where at least 85 to 90% of the picsets and videos are
    straight-to-anal, all-anal, nothing-but-anal, the best I can figure it out is, their niche and
    their target customer audience is, "Guys who are really unhappy about sex, and women,
    and who do NOT like to having see OTHER guys get to have actual vaginal sex, and
    who have reach a point in their sex lives where their main goal is to see
    women get bent over and butt-fucked. Preferably by 2 or more guys at once."

Anyone have any better/alternate ideas, about why anyone would publish a picset
    where every stinking damn one of the frontal action pics looks like these?

Elite Prospect
    Images

EvilAngel.com Re: Zoe Doll, Nacho Vidal, Chris Diamond - Nacho's Fucking Warehouse - Mar-7-2016 - 1920px - 164 Photos

Hi Wooder,

It seems you are somewhat inexperienced or you are mistaken (no offense - I might be wrong also) but most of these girls don't cover up - they are usually stimulating their clitoris. In this scene there is no anal action - it is vaginal.