Thread: Karisha Terebun set 31  

Images

Karisha Terebun set 31

2. Liked by 176 users: 1jeffy, 369PhantomElf963, abdll, Adamas, ADRIAN1, Alinafan69, altuna, alvim_dani, ampsfor, AndyKet, antman528, arwenxxx, ATTeadia, Auricman, bahms, Barnfly, Basin0982, bearhead, berdus, bezin, bigtimber, BlackSilver, blubber00, bobbyka, bobbyp, bogsmalee, Brickhouse, Brock, BshMstrG, camouflage, caprito, Cheshire, chester101, chinito10, cmn_ky, cvbnmnbvc, cyberloh, Cyclotron94, CyrilFiggis, d193612, darthmaul12, dave196412, Debo, den_79, derebess, devil99, Dianaownz, Dirty harry, Dnut202020, Dogleg, Domi, DrKaos, dWiz, ebolamayinga, eleanormargot, erik666, ewok, fabiendurand, fb4ordan, fdje, fixfrutta, fooking86, Fragnance, frizzo, fulanooodetal, fulviobors, Genji, GuinnessTV, Hammrd, Harrywinle, haumanava, heli124, hellnback, hintofmagic, hipcat, hodor, hot4lolita, hutch26, insanebane, jac, jackoff, jdykers, jethro, jhalf414, Jimsweetz21, jmbrib, kajphas, KaraCocuk, kenwood, kevinjberg, klari5, ktarmok, Lakeman, lckgrls, Lone Ranger, lordy4, luvhotbabes15, m3nt0k, markarth, markins12, masterlogan, mhui11, Mick26100dk, MicrostarNL, Moadib, Montecarlo, mynastyfantasy, nasson, Neil76, NN LUVR, notimeforbs, NotsopeculiaR, nunya1967, OlivierKira, oneton45, orionk, pantallica109, panzerx, peris78, petear, petter42, pevets, powercharger, Rednakol, renette007, rexi2005, Ringabell, rmcrmc, Roadwarrior, Robert66, RogerRamjet, rommel, Ryski9, sahmg, Sankekur, sasa123, scooter818, senskin, sharkey50, skip2000m, sliphed, Socialphob, Solane, spedospedo, stanmanstu4u, steviestep, stiank77, strap13, taz, TBRYCE, tetard, TexasDude, theman68, TheNar, Throb101, timhutch40, tirlan, turbolard, TurkishGold, tyrasu, ultimate01, Vince1706, vinrossi, ViperLuver, waterboy21, Wild, X47haX4b31, yakker, Yekim546, YOGI_18, zawerty, zhanguojun, ziggyz, Zobito, Zuppe, zzzago

Images

Re: Karisha Terebun set 32

by far my favorite set, she is absolutely perfect in this one and many others. PLEASE try to support these models by buying their sets. Without that, we will have no more content!!!

4. Liked by 4 users: fabiendurand, Neil76, NN LUVR, Yekim546

Images

Totally stunning
    Agree with Benbuttons

6. Liked by 1 user: fabiendurand

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by benbuttons View Post
    PLEASE try to support these models by buying their sets.
    I do buy their sets and always have done. I used to rotate a membership monthly around several sites when they went that way. When soemone special like the young Karisha came along I would make a point of signing up especially to encourage her and her parents to keep her in the game. Now they price them per set and I can not afford to buy them all so I appreciate it when people share them. Don't you worry, Karisha is not going anywhere, except perhaps to met art or such-like eventually. Her dreams of becoming a fashion model must be over by now, she just does not have the figure for the catwalk, although Victoria's Secret should take her on without a doubt

If her mother had any nouse she would have started a youtube channel with Karisha dancing, the girl was a natural. Instead her mum would shut her down when she started to get down in her alina vids: you could see her look off-camera and then stop mid grind. Have you seen the full show from Petals and Stone where she got to dance without her mum around? BOING BOING BOING. A youtube channel of her doing a weekly dance show to the latest chart hits would have had millions of followers, earned $$$$ and launched a real career.

8. Liked by 1 user: fabiendurand

Images

Speechless.

10. Liked by 1 user: fabiendurand

Images

I have to say, though, that I really wish she would do topless, while she is still this age. It would be amazing.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    I do buy their sets and always have done. I used to rotate a membership monthly around several sites when they went that way. When soemone special like the young Karisha came along I would make a point of signing up especially to encourage her and her parents to keep her in the game. Now they price them per set and I can not afford to buy them all so I appreciate it when people share them. Don't you worry, Karisha is not going anywhere, except perhaps to met art or such-like eventually. Her dreams of becoming a fashion model must be over by now, she just does not have the figure for the catwalk, although Victoria's Secret should take her on without a doubt

If her mother had any nouse she would have started a youtube channel with Karisha dancing, the girl was a natural. Instead her mum would shut her down when she started to get down in her alina vids: you could see her look off-camera and then stop mid grind. Have you seen the full show from Petals and Stone where she got to dance without her mum around? BOING BOING BOING. A youtube channel of her doing a weekly dance show to the latest chart hits would have had millions of followers, earned $$$$ and launched a real career.
    I wouldn't hold your breath for more revealing modelling and a much longer career. She is telling people close that she will do this a couple of years before marrying and going to University. She isn't run by her mother anymore. Her choices are clear, note lack of videos from any of the sites, she just wont do them!

Images

My has this lady developed into something outstanding.

14. Liked by 1 user: fabiendurand

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSaysUK View Post
    Her choices are clear, note lack of videos from any of the sites, she just wont do them!
    Well I was not rooting for the sort of lame vids that are on these sites. She was/(is?) just a natural dancer and like all natural dancers she just enjoyed it, you could see that in her expression when she danced. I would be surprised if she has lost that joy, though maybe she has forgotten it, that happens as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSaysUK View Post
    She is telling people close that she will do this a couple of years before marrying and going to University.
    Good for her, though the order of things, marrying then university seems a bit off to me. The kind of dickhead she is likely to marry before uni probably won't be the sort of husband she will want to be saddled with by the time she finishes uni. Far better to go to uni and see what happens from then on. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

16. Liked by 1 user: Neil76

Images

She's magnificent.....she really is.

Thanks!

Images

what a bum!

Hey cute angel!!! You're so sweet!
    May I see your sexy feet?

19. Liked by 1 user: Neil76

Elite Prospect