Thread: TeamSkeet Nikki Litte - Teens Love Money - Nikkis Ride (01-Mar-2016)  

Images

TeamSkeet Nikki Litte - Teens Love Money - Nikkis Ride (01-Mar-2016)

Nikki Litte - Teens Love Money - Nikkis Ride (01-Mar-2016)

Resolution:1620x911
    Number of Pictures:90

RAPIDGATOR DOWNLOAD:
    [encrypt]https://rapidgator.net/file/5cf2506df45f84d6161f78ecec730f1e/teenslovemoney_nikki_litte.zip.html/tag/vipergirls.to[/encrypt]

Images

TeamSkeet TeensLoveMoney - Nikki Little - Nikkis Ride - 1600px - 90X (01-03-2016)

TeensLoveMoney - Nikki Little - Nikkis Ride - 1600px - 90X

Model: Nikki Little
    Set: Nikkis Ride
    Pictures: 90 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 1600px
    Release Date: Tuesday March 1, 2016

I spot this girl on the phone across the street leaving a building. A curvy little latina that seems like shes having issues with someone. I roll my window down and start to talk to her and it turns out she has no money to get home. I lie to her and tell her I work security around here and that Id offer her some help. Shes reluctant at first but then gets in my car. We start to talk and then I offer her some money to show me a little something. Eventually she does and it escalates from there. We go find a secluded area where she drops down and starts blowing me. Were hiding in an abandoned building but Im still on guard if someone comes snooping around. I tell her to get under the stairwell so we could get to some nice, hard fucking started. I pound into her big fat ass with full force. She looks over her shoulder with a face of pleasure and pain. We move to the floor where I laid out a towel and proceed to fuck her round ass doggy style. I lay down and she sucks my cock a little, just enough to lube it up and slide herself down on my pole. She rides me like a bull, bouncing and gyrating off this dick. We fuck some more and I just get up, stroke my cock in her face and blow a fat sticky load of spunk into her sweet mouth.

-.Rar Archive
    - 20,7 MB

UPLOADED

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!